Kroll Ontrack offers Ontrack EasyRecovery software for home users and companies. It is a whole do-it-yourself (DIY) solution, to protect, recover, and erase data. It protects your data saved on a hard disk or SSD storage with proactive monitoring of your disk to stop downtime and data loss.
Ontrack EasyRecovery software is ready to recover files that might be broken or deleted. As nicely as retrieve data from formatted or corrupt volumes – even from initialized disks.
The intuitive DIY software features a wizard-driven interface, allowing even probably the most novice users to simply recover data.
Ontrack EasyRecovery software is obtainable in versions for Windows and Mac and is available in yearly renewable licenses. All versions carry out limitless recoveries from local storage and external media and work on all drive types.
Ontrack EasyRecovery Free Software
Recover as much as 1 GB for free with Ontrack EasyRecovery Free Software, a complete data restoration software solution. The tool recovers data from documents, files, folders, images, videos, and more.
Ontrack EasyRecovery Software Features:
- Supports 300 or more File types
- Recovery of data from accident deleted volumes
- Recovery of data from formatted volumes
- Recovery of deleted files and folders
- Recover misplaced partition
- Email file restoration
- Document restoration
- Multimedia file restoration
- Resume restoration
- Preview recoverable files earlier than saving
- Optical media restoration (CD, DVD, Blu Ray Disc, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, Rock Ridge, ISO 9660, Joliet, and UDF)
- Recovers data are written on discs using packet writing software (InCD, Drag To Disk, Direct CD, DLA)
- Recovers files from RAID 0, 5, and 6 storage
- Supports the creation of virtual RAID
- Supports restoration from software RAID
- Raw restoration of RAID hard drives
Ontrack EasyRecovery offers on your Windows system
- Save scans and resume restoration later
- Search a particular type of file in a logical drive/particular folder
- Search a particular folder for misplaced and deleted data
- Simultaneously scan multiple file systems (NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, and ExFat) in a logical drive
- Recovers from hard disk, removable media, corresponding to USB drives, memory cards, and more.
Ontrack EasyRecovery offers on your Mac
- Do-it-yourself data restoration of files, music, images, videos, and different necessary documents.
- Stop and start your restoration by yourself time.
- Create images of drives or volumes to use for data restoration from media with dangerous sectors.
- Options for raw restoration on misplaced volumes.
- Improved support for HFS+, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, and DVD restoration.
What’s New in Ontrack EasyRecovery 15:
- Usability enhancements all through the software
- Many new file formats had been added to the preview to offer users confidence
- Preview recoverable video files with the ability to see the video in full-screen mode
- Preview recoverable content in ZIP and Archive Files
- 4K sector support
- Dual monitor support
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
Size: 4.97 MB