AnyToISO is the last word ISO Creator for Windows. It can create ISO from nearly all the pieces together with all CD/DVD/BD images formats popular on Internet (NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc), CD/ DVD/ Blue-ray disks, or simply from a local folder.
AnyToISO can also extract any of these formats plus ISO/ DEB/ RPM images. Most CD/DVD burning application works with ISO images and their native images only. Use the program for conversion earlier than burning, as a result AnyToISO, supports all CD/DVD/BD formats popular on the Internet.
With AnyToISO you’ll be able to mount any CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray image found on the Internet to your Parallels/ VMWare virtual machine. Complete command-line support.
This program is available in two editions: Lite and Pro (Professional). The Lite version is completely free but it surely can’t take care of files better than a traditional CD size (870 MB).
To work with DVD/Blu-ray images, one ought to improve to a Pro version. Pro version clients have the very best priority level in technical support. Windows version may also be portable.
- Extract/Convert to ISO: NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc CD/DVD-ROM images
- Extract ISO, DMG, DEB, RPM… files
- Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks (BIN/CUE additionally supported)
- Create ISO from files/folders
- Integration with Explorer and Apple Finder
- Command-line support
- Free Lite version
- Available in 36 languages.
Changes in AnyToISO 3.9.6:
- Improved: Notarized for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Improved: Translations update
- Fixed: Hang when creating ISO from a folder containing .lnk files
- Fixed: Multiple setup/update issues fixed
- Fixed: Miscellaneous fixes
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra and later
Size: 9.23 MB