PotPlayer is a complete freeware video and audio player, that additionally supports TV channels, subtitles, and skins. Done by the identical Korean writer as The KMPlayer.
It works w/ madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock, after all, …it’s a lot improved/sooner version of KMPlayer, together with ffdshow and other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network.
Plenty of features and wealthy customization. It offers its users nice management over its features, permitting modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio quantity, lower or enhancing contrast, and brightness.
Also, several skins are available so that users can match the looks of their video player to the theme of their OS. The player incorporates inner codecs and there’s no must install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (as much as 1000 -one thousand – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files directly, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has configurable XML skin files, and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports virtually every available video format on the market (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV, or DivX) formats. Also supports a variety of audio formats (together with, however not restricted to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC, and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX, or CUE).
Supports Various Subtitle Formats: Text subtitles (SMI and SRT), DVD (Vobsub) and Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation and SMI Ruby tags, etc.
More Advanced Features in Daum PotPlayer:
- Smooth, seamless video play.
- Choose which one when you may have 2 sound playing cards.
- Preview the scene with snapshots.
- You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter.
- Support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay.
- Supports various devices equivalent to DVD, TV, HDTV.
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 220106 (1.7.21589):
- Fixed a problem where skin UI didn’t seem in certain conditions on the full screen
- Fixed AAC/MP3 navigation to move more precisely
- Fixed the navigation speed to work quicker when playing HTTP streams
- Fixed a problem where playback finished when navigating certain MP4
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 28.7 MB