UL Benchmarks 3DMark is an important tool to measure PC gaming performance. It is used by tens of millions of gamers, a whole bunch of hardware review websites, and most of the world’s main producers.
3DMark includes every little thing you must benchmark your PC and mobile devices in a single application. Whether you’re gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, or desktop gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed mainly for your hardware.
3DMark has a new interface that’s sooner, more versatile, and simpler to use. What’s more, now you can get quicker downloads and save storage space by selecting to install only the checks you want.
Benchmark every little thing from smartphones and tablets to high-end, multi-GPU gaming desktops. And it’s not only for Windows. You can examine your scores with Android and iOS devices too.
With UL Benchmark 3DMark you’ll be able to examine your scores with Android and iOS devices too.
UL Benchmark 3DMark futures:
With Futuremark 3DMark Professional you’ll be able to examine your scores with Android and iOS devices too. It’s essentially the most highly effective and versatile 3DMark we’ve ever created.
- The newest version of the world’s most popular benchmark.
- Everything you must take a look at your PC, notebook, tablet, and smartphone in a single application.
- New in 2016, Futuremark 3DMark Professional now recommends the most effective benchmark in your system.
- Compare your 3DMark scores with other Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
- Now includes a preview of VRMark, our upcoming VR benchmark.
3DMark Port Royal
It is the world’s first dedicated real-time ray tracing benchmark for gamers. You can use Port Royal to check and examine the real-time ray tracing performance of any graphics card that supports Microsoft DirectX Raytracing. As properly as benchmarking performance, 3DMark Port Royal provides a practical and sensible example of what to expect from ray tracing in upcoming games.
3DMark Fire Strike
It is a showcase DirectX 11 benchmark designed for the present day’s high-performance gaming PCs. It is our bold and most technical benchmark ever, which includes real-time graphics rendered with detail and complexity far past what’s found in other benchmarks and games in the present day.
- DirectX 11 benchmark for gamers
- Renders at 1920 × 1080 resolution
- For high-performance gaming PCs.
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme
It is an enhanced version of Fire Strike designed for high-end multi-GPU systems (SLI / Crossfire) and future hardware generations. In addition to elevating the rendering resolution, extra visual quality enhancements improve the rendering load to ensure correct performance measurements for excessive hardware setups.
- Enhanced for excessive hardware.
- Renders at 2560 × 1440 resolution
- For systems with multiple GPUs.
Fire Strike Ultra
4K UHD rendering resolution is 4 times bigger than the 1080p resolution utilized in Fire Strike. A 4K monitor will not be required, however, your graphics card should have at the very least 3GB of memory to run this monstrously demanding benchmark.
- The world’s first 4K gaming benchmark
- Renders at 4K UHD resolution (3840 × 2160)
- The most demanding 3DMark take a look at ever.
3DMark Sky Diver
Use it to benchmark systems with mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, or built-in graphics. It is very suitable for DirectX 11 systems that can’t obtain more than single-digit frame rates within the more demanding Fire Strike take a look at it. Sky Diver is only available within the Windows editions right now.
- DirectX 11 benchmark for mainstream PCs.
- Includes Graphics, Physics, and Combined checks.
- Breathtaking demo with an original soundtrack.
It is a new take-a-look that’s designed for Windows notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate includes two graphics checks and a physics take-look. Cloud Gate makes use of a DirectX 11 engine restricted to Direct3D feature level 10 making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 suitable hardware.
- Designed for typical home PCs and notebooks.
- DirectX 11 engine supporting DirectX 10 hardware.
- Includes two Graphics checks and a Physics take look.
Ice Storm Unlimited
It is a specialized offscreen take look for making chip-to-chip comparisons of CPUs and GPUs. Use Ice Storm Extreme to match low-cost smartphones and tablets running Android, iOS, and Windows. Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution from 1280 × 720 to 1920 × 1080 and makes use of higher-high-quality textures and post-processing effects within the Graphics checks.
The 3DMark API Overhead
This feature takes a look at the world’s first independent take-a-look for evaluating the performance of DirectX 12, Mantle, and DirectX 11. See what number of draw calls your PC can deal with every API before the frame rate drops under 30 fps.
Changes in 3DMark 2.28.8213 :
- Fixed an issue where the 3DMark Storage Benchmark results screen would display results in an incorrect order.
- Fixed an issue in the standalone version of 3DMark, where using the ‘update all’ option for installed tests would fail when updating certain combinations of tests.
Recommended system requirements:
- OS: Windows 11, 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB of system memory
- Graphics: DirectX 11 with 1 GB graphics memory
- Hard drive: 3 GB free hard disk space
Size: 8.90 GB