Acronis True Image 2020 is the backup and recovery software that offers a range of powerful protection tools, all through an informative, easy-to-use dashboard.
Acronis True Image 2020 is the only data backup and recovery solution with an artificial intelligence-based defense against ransomware. It actively detects, stops and automatically reverses the effects of unauthorized encryption. Online Backup allows storing your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
This Acronis software ensures the security of all of the information on your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts. Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur. Such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash.
Acronis True Image 2020 can backup your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions. And even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Acronis True Image 2020 Key Features:
- Back up what you want, how you want with tools like full image, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and a boot media builder.
- Know everything about your backup at a glance. Track the status of backups, see file sizes, and measure backup speeds, and view color-coded displays of the type of data stored.
- Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection.
- Put your off-site backup in the secure Acronis Cloud. Our data centers are SSAE-16 and Tier III certified to ensure security and availability.
- Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged. Only available with a Premium Subscription.
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications, and data. Not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application, and all your data to your existing computer. Or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Complete Cyber Protection
Combining reliable backup with proven anti-malware technology, Acronis unique cyber protection solution effectively safeguards all of your data, apps, and systems.
- Backup and Recovery. Mirror imaging. Disk cloning. All‑in‑one recovery drives. It’s easy to ensure your data is available for recovery, no matter what happens.
- Anywhere Access. Retrieve any file from your cloud backup, wherever you are, on any device. Manage backups remotely. Enjoy secure file sync and share.
- Innovative Protections. The only personal backup solution that uses AI to stop ransomware and crypto-jacking in real-time. Offers blockchain data notarization.
Enhanced 2020 Vision
How we access and use data is constantly changing, as are the threats to that data. Your protection must evolve too. With 100+ enhancements and new features, Acronis True Image 2020 keeps you current.
- Automated Dual Protection. Back up locally while simultaneously replicating it in the cloud so you’ve always got a secure off-site copy for recovery.
- Tray Notification Center. Messages pushed to your desktop tray enable you to monitor the status of backups so you can quickly respond to any issues.
- Custom Power Management. Avoid draining your battery by efficiently managing laptop backups. Set a minimum power level or block backups on battery power.
- Back-Up on Select Wi-Fi. Where you back up is your choice. Now you can easily avoid the metered connections and public networks that put data at risk.
- Improved Cloud Restores. Enjoy the faster performance and more intuitive experience. Enhanced for even easier navigation.
Efficient, All-in-one Protection
Acronis True Image 2020 delivers the power of integration, with data protection, cybersecurity, and management features you control from a single intuitive dashboard.
- Versatile. Back up what you want, how you want with tools like mirror imaging, file/folder-level backups, active disk cloning, cloud-to-cloud Office 365 backups, event-based scheduling, non-stop backups, and automatic replication of local backups in the cloud.
- Flexible. Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection. Approve specific Wi-Fi networks to avoid potential problems.
- Visual. Know everything about your backup at a glance. Monitor the status of backups with push notifications to your desktop tray. See file sizes, backup speeds, and color-coded displays of the type of data stored with our visual dashboard.
- Compatible. Safeguard your data regardless of where it lives with a solution that supports the latest versions of Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices, as well as virtual machines. Our integrated anti-malware defense is 100% compatible with other anti-virus software.
Secure From The Latest Threats
Acronis integrated AI-powered defense detects and stops ransomware in real-time and automatically restores affected files. Last year it successfully defeated 400,000+ attacks. It also prevents crypto-mining malware from stealing system resources, slowing performance, and injecting other malware. For 2020, Acronis enhanced it to stop illicit service termination attacks and improved its effectiveness with new machine learning models.
In addition to safely backing up your data in the Acronis Cloud, a subscription to Acronis True Image lets you retrieve any file or folder you want, wherever you have an internet connection. A single license also covers an unlimited number of mobile devices, so all of your family members can enjoy our cloud-based features on their Android or iOS device.
Reliably The Best
Acronis True Image is easy, efficient and secure. Acronis company continually test, innovate, and support their software in ways no competitor can match. In fact, Acronis True Image 2020 features more than 100 enhancements designed to deliver the best personal cyber protection.
Easy to Use, Manage and Access
The need for data privacy and security is greater than ever. Acronis True Image incorporates innovative technology to make sure your data is for your eyes only.
- End-to-End Encryption. Hide your data from prying eyes while it’s in transit, in the cloud, or on your local desktop using password-protected AES-256 encryption.
- Secure Data Centers. Put your off-site backup in the secure Acronis Cloud. Our data centers meet the highest industry standards to ensure security and availability.
- Blockchain Certification. Create a unique, blockchain-based “fingerprint” so you can confirm a file is authentic and unchanged. Only available with a Premium Subscription.
Changes in Acronis True Image 2020 Build 22510 Update 2:
- Added support for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- TI-179331 The progress bar does not indicate the actual progress when files and folders backup to Acronis Cloud is performed.
- TI-180219 Backup options settings are reset to default when the backup plan is edited in Family Dashboard.
- TI-179839 The “Not enough memory resources” error occurs when copying Office 365 files from a backup folder open in Windows Explorer.
- TI-176962 File-level backup to Acronis cloud fails with the error “Acronis Cloud is full.”
- TI-178135 Automatic cleanup does not work for sector-by-sector backups to local destinations.
- TI-180615 Cloud cleanup settings are reverted to their initial configuration if they were changed after doing several incremental slices.
- TI-178639 Backup fails with the error “Plugin the external drive containing the files of this backup” if the destination drive is already connected before you start the backup operation.
- TI-174833 The “No volsnap driver found” error occurs during a backup operation even though the volsnap driver is present.
What’s New in Acronis True Image 2020:
Experts agree that the 3-2-1 backup strategy is the most effective approach to data protection. Now Acronis makes the process easy and efficient by replicating local backups in the cloud automatically so you always have an off-site copy available for recovery. Once you’ve successfully completed the first backup, the backup and replication occur simultaneously.
Tray Notification Center
Safeguarding data requires you to stay informed about your system, your files, and your protection. With Acronis True Image 2020, you can get messages pushed to the desktop tray that allows you to easily monitor the status of your backups, receive timely tips on how to enhance your protection, and quickly respond to any issues.
Back-Up on Selected Wi-Fi
Where you back up should be your choice. Now you can easily avoid the metered connections and unsecured public networks that put your data at risk by selecting the Wi-Fi networks you use to back up your data – keeping your uploads secure.
Custom Power Management
Backups are great, but creating them uses electricity. Manage your backups so they don’t drain the battery, ensuring your laptop will run when you need it. You can set a minimum power level for backups, or completely block backups on battery power.
Power Nap Backups
How efficient would it be if you could get tasks done while you were asleep? Mac users come close now that they can choose to back up their machine’s data when it enters Power Nap mode. Not only will your Mac’s data be updated during its Power Nap, but your backups will also capture those changes too.
Restoring from the cloud should be just as easy and efficient as backing up. Now it is. We’ve enhanced the underlying backup technology to deliver better overall performance of our already fast cloud restores, resulting in an even faster, more reliable and more stable cloud restore experience.
As cyber threats continue to evolve, we constantly enhance Acronis Active Protection to stay ahead of them. Our new machine learning models make it more effective, and the latest version now stops illicit service termination attacks. You will be informed of the reason a particular process is being monitored or blocked as malicious.
Enhanced Backup Technology
To retain control over their data, users need easy, efficient access to their backed-up content. Our new backup format delivers better overall performance, enabling faster browsing of cloud backups, improved backup/recovery speeds, and data deduplication.
Restore your data to a new Mac machine more easily, even if it is spread across APFS volumes on your current system. It’s a much more efficient way to migrate your APFS volumes.
Works on multiple platforms:
- Windows 10 (all editions, including May 2019 Update)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- macOS Sierra 10.12
- OS X El Capitan 10.11
Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 10.0 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
File Systems (Windows)
- Linux SWAP
File Systems (macOS)
- Core Storage
- NTFS (including Boot Camp)
Size: 476.5 MB
Language: Multilingual + Russian, English.