EaseUS Todo Backup Free 2024 is a whole and dependable backup and disaster restoration solution to the backup system, data, files and folders, and hard drive partition. It not only provides a convenient user interface to simplify your tasks but in addition, lets you backup and restore an image of your partitions or whole hard disk.
EaseUS Todo Backup Free permits users to back up and restore data in multiple methods for their data security. EaseUS Todo Backup permits users to reproduce the saved state of the files, partitions, or whole hard disk. EaseUS Todo Backup Free additionally allows users to clone a hard disk, as a way to replace the previous one or transfer it to a different one.
EaseUS Todo Backup is a free file backup and disaster restoration software program, that protects your data, together with photographs, music, videos, documents, financial data, and programs. Back up what you need, while you need it. Users are faced with an important problem: securing their PC and necessary files, corresponding to the system, household photographs, music, programs, private data, and financial documents.
Protect your PC with EaseUS Todo Backup Free with only a few fast steps. If you lose any files you want or must go back to an earlier version, don’t worry, you’ll be able to recover them in time. It is a free backup and restoration solution for home users.
- System backup – Full system protection allows you to simply back up and recover your whole operating system when a disaster occurs.
- Disk imaging – Block-level disk imaging rapidly and effectively backs up the complete disk or volumes.
- File backup – File-level backup allows you to selectively back up particular files, folders, or file types, together with network, shared files.
- Hot backup – Back up particular files and volumes without interrupting any present operations, particularly for open file backup.
- Outlook Email backup – Disaster restoration for Outlook Express or Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016.
- Incremental and differential backup – Only backup modifications are made for the reason that earlier backup, saves time and storage space.
- Schedule backup – A flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on each day, weekly, month-to-month, or event.
- System restores – Quickly recover your whole Windows system backup in minutes to the original or new location using Linux or WinPE bootable media.
- Flexible disk restores – Quickly restore what you want, recover granular files, folders, volumes, or all from a single disk image.
- Selective file restores – Recover individual files and folders from a file backup image without restoring a whole image.
- Pre-OS recovery environment – If your system doesn’t boot, choose EaseUS Todo Backup from the boot menu to launch Pre-OS after which recover your system.
- Migration and clone – Fast, simple, and safely migrate the system to an SSD or an even bigger HDD for disk replacement or upgrade.
- Backup management – Easily handle backup jobs and automatically delete the out-of-date backup images, saving storage space.
- Browse image file – Browse backup with Windows Explorer and simply copy-paste files/folders.
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI – Create a WinPE bootable media for a 64-bit Windows system residing on GPT to start up PC restoration in case of emergency.
Changes in EaseUS Todo Backup 2024 16.0 :
- Supported EaseUS Backup Center remote restore
- Supported displaying backup and restore progress on the EaseUS Backup Center dashboard
- Resolved some other known issues to provide a more stable and efficient user experience
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
- Serial ATA (SATA) HDD
- External SATA (eSATA) HDD
- SCSI HDD
- All levels of SCSI, IDE, and SATA RAID controllers
- USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 HDD
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire) HDD
- Full support of RAIDed configurations (hardware RAIDs)
- Support large capacity hard disk (MBR and GPT hard disk, EaseUS Todo Backup can support as much as 16TB hard disk and 32 disks at most.)
Size: 142 MB