AOMEI Backupper Free is a professional-like, easy-to-use backup and restoration software program, free for home users and business use, fully protects your computer from data loss. It helps you to securely backup PC and Server, provides a one-click backup of your system partition or disk and does it in minutes.
This software program can also discover the created image and restore it to the hard drive in case your data will get misplaced or corrupted. You can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application software can’t be accessed from the Windows interface. AOMEI Backupper helps you to clone the partition or disk, too.
The software program already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that allows the data backup process and doesn’t intervene with the running windows programs.
This option of AOMEI Backupper could be very environment friendly as a result of backup data can nonetheless be made while you’re working.
AOMEI Backupper Features:
- System Backup: One-click back up all data of system drive, together with system files and installed programs without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup: Backup your hard disk drives together with MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that may be acknowledged by Windows.
- Partition and Volume Backup: If you simply need to back up a partition or volume, not all the disk, the feature shall be your best option. With it, you may back up one or multiple partitions/volumes (together with dynamic volumes) to an image file.
When your computer happens some issues, similar to accident deleted files, the system cannot start, virus harm, by using the created backup earlier, you may restore the system to its earlier regular state or retrieve lost data.
- System Recovery: Easily and shortly restore system partition and guarantee system bootable after finishing the restoration process.
- Disk and Partition Recovery: Reliably recover the entire hard disk drive, partition, or dynamic volume to the original state.
- Selective file restores: Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering all the backup.
In addition to backup and restore capabilities, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning operations. If you must improve the hard drive, replace the old disk, or migrate the hard drive to a new one, this feature might be handier in your work.
- Disk Clone: Directly copy one hard drive to a different one without creating an image file. The software allows you to resize partitions throughout this cloning process and supports cloning small disks to bigger disks, in addition, to copying conventional hard drives to solid-state drives.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create a precise duplication of partition or dynamic volume and precisely transfer it to a different partition or volume.
AOMEI Backupper Other Features:
- Incremental & differential backups: Based on a full backup, the software program supports creating incremental or differential backups to take much less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression: You can set a password for every backup to stop unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image files to be able to take up much less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer: Check the data integrity of the image file to make sure the backups might be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition to browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups: Add comments to backups so that the backups might be additional recognized and clarified. Let you already know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split the backup of an image file into correct sizes to suit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media: You can create bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore the system drive in the situation that Windows cannot boot.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 6.9.2 :
- Added more freeware in “Free Tools”: iPhone backup & transfer tools, remote desktop software, and data recovery software.
- Fixed some known bugs.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported File Systems: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, EXT2, EXT3, and other file systems
Storage Devices: Internal hard disks, External hard disks, Solid-state drive (SSD), USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Network-attached storage (NAS), cloud drives, Hardware RAID, Dynamic Disk and Virtual machine system, etc.
Size: 122 MB