Microsoft OneDrive (previously SkyDrive) is free cloud storage from Microsoft on any machine, anytime. Use OneDrive in your Windows PC or Mac to enter your favorite issues on all of your favorite gadgets, together with desktops, tablets, and cellphones.
It designed to allow customers to simply handle, sync, and switch files. When you put in Microsoft OneDrive, a folder is created in your PC that routinely syncs.
Everything you set on this folder is routinely stored in sync between your computer systems (PC or Mac) and OneDrive.com, so you may get to your newest files from just about wherever.
Whenever you add, change, or delete files in a single location, all the opposite places might be up to date. All files might be managed from the OneDrive folder, without the necessity to use a browser.
Microsoft OneDrive locations an icon within the system tray, from the place it is possible for you to to entry all of its options. In order to switch files, simply navigate to the OneDrive folder situated in your PC and drag and drop the files you want to switch to your account.
Easily retail and share pictures, movies, paperwork, and extra – wherever, on any machine, free. Plus, get 7 GB while you enroll. Whether you’re on a Windows PC or pill, Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone, or Android machine, it’s simple to again up your pictures and movies.
- Keep your favorite pictures and movies secure, even when one thing occurs to your machine. Earn an additional 3 GB of storage while you activate the digital camera roll again as much as save pictures routinely. It’s simple to view them anytime, on any machine.
- The app works with Office, so it’s simple to create, edit, and share your paperwork. Save your docs and entry them on any machine wherever you’re.
- Share files or complete folders, like photograph albums, without attaching something. Send an e-mail with a hyperlink to solely what you share and all the pieces else stay personal. Send them an e-mail, hyperlink, and even publish pictures on Facebook.
For Windows 8 and over, Microsoft OneDrive comes together with your Microsoft account. It’s like an additional onerous drive that’s out there from any of the gadgets you employ, so the files you save there are at all times with you. You now not have to e-mail files to yourself or carry around (and probably lose) a USB flash drive.
Instead, whether or not you’re in your laptop computer and dealing with a presentation, viewing pictures out of your final household trip in your new pill, or on your cellphone reviewing your purchasing record, you may get to your files on Microsoft OneDrive.
You can add files already on your PC to OneDrive by both copying them over or shifting them out of your PC. When you save new files, you possibly can select to avoid wasting them to Microsoft OneDrive so you may get to them from any machine and share them with different folks. And, in case your PC has a built-in digital camera, you possibly can routinely save copies of the pictures in your digital camera roll to OneDrive, so that you’ll at all times have a backup.
Microsoft OneDrive (SkyDrive) Features:
- Access your Microsoft OneDrive proper from Windows Explorer – pictures, paperwork, and all of your different essential files.
- Quickly add new files by dragging them to the OneDrive folder.
- Easily set up your files and folders, identical to another folder.
- Connect again to your PC should you neglect to place one thing.
- Choose the folders that you simply wish to sync to your PC.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Android 4.2 or later
- iOS apps: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8 or later.
Size: 35.6 MB