Win Toolkit is a lightweight and easy-to-use application that was created to help you customize your Windows installation! There are additional tools within the program which allow you to integrate all of them too.
To access the additional tools click on Tools Manager if you open Win Toolkit. With this tool, you may integrate Addons, Drivers, Gadgets, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, and Updates.
You also can take away features corresponding to Windows Media Player and customize Windows default services state.
Win Toolkit additionally comes with additional tools that help you convert files, make ISOs, download the most recent updates, and utterly customize your images to tailor your Windows installation disk to your actual wants.
Win Toolkit is the primary program of its variety to integrate your favorite programs into your Windows installation disk!
Win Toolkit Main Features:
- All-In-One Integrator. This is the best tool in Win Toolkit, it allows you to integrate, Addons, Remove Components, Drivers, Gadgets, Language Packs, Edit Services, Silent Installs, SFX, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Updates, and Wallpapers!
- ISO Maker. This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file so that you can burn it! Now supports UEFI!
- USB Boot Preparation. Prepares your USB stick so you may install Windows from it, clearly, your computer must support USB booting!
- All-In-One Disk Creator. This tool allows you to mix all of your WIM files into one DVD, which is mostly used to merge x86 and x64 disks.
- Unattended Creator. Creates an Unattended file that you use to install Windows with, simply create and be sure to place the new file within the DVD root.
- USB Boot Prep. Prepares your USB stick so you may install Windows from it, clearly, your computer must support USB booting!
- WIM Manager. Manage and edit your install.wim, for example, you may rename images, delete images, add new ones, create ISO, rebuild, mount, unmount, etc… You also can use this tool to integrate your unattended files.
- Component Removal. This program allows you to take away over 100 components that include Windows, a few of them are Internet Explorer, IIS, Windows Media Player, Sample Pictures, Tablet PC components, etc… I’m additionally planning on including some more ultimately.
- WIM Registry Editor. This tool mounts the wim after which it’s registry so you may add your tweaks to that image!
- Alpha waves Downloader. DOWNLOAD the most recent updates for Windows 7, 8.1, and Office 2013!
- Addon Maker. This tool is for advanced users to create.WA files that other users can use the All-In-One Tool to integrate into your image.
- Language Pack Converter. Converts Language Packs that are within the exe format to the cab so you may integrate them.
- MSP Extractor (MS Office). Converters Office Updates to MSP to allow them to automatically install if you install Office.
- MSU > CAB Converter. Converts MSU to CAB files so you may integrate them or install them in your present OS through the CAB Installer.
- Capture Image. Captures new WIM images, so you may use that new image to install Windows.
- Driver Installer. This will install drivers in your moment-installed system using pnputil.exe, it can only install the drivers you want. This tool additionally allows you to uninstall drivers too.
- SWM Merger. Merge *.swm files into a bigger *.wim file so it may be edited.
- WIM Splitter. This tool splits your install.wim into multiple files so you may fit them onto multiple CDs.
- Update Installer. This will install updates in your presently installed system, probably mostly used by those that use SoLoR Updates. This tool additionally allows you to uninstall previous updates too.
- Update Retriever. When Windows Update downloads updates, the cab files get left in a folder. This tool retrieves these files so you may integrate them.
Win Toolkit is the new name for Windows 7 Toolkit as it also works for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10.
XP and Vista users: You might want to use the DISM Installer to ensure that Win Toolkit works in your Operating System!
Changes in Win Toolkit 22.214.171.124:
- Extended Windows 10/11 Support (2023)
- Removed ‘Win-Unattended.de’ on Main Menu Tab (Version/Forums)
- Removed ‘Installer Repacks’ on Main Menu Tab (Downloads/Integration)
- Removed donation link on Main Menu
- Removed > ‘Slim .NET 4.8 Installer’ on Main Menu Tab (Downloads)
- Removed > ‘DISM’ on Main Menu Tab (Downloads)
- Removed ‘Report Bug’ on Main Menu Tab
Size: 5.40 MB