IZArc is the freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XPI, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for many compressed and encoded files, in addition to access to many highly effective features and tools.
IZArc allows you to create and extract archives straight in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, create self-extracting archives, and repair broken zip archives.
IZArc is built-in into Windows so you possibly can carry out all archiving operations by using right-click menus in Windows Explorer. Also, you possibly can drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer.
With IZArc you possibly can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI, and NRG. It can be possible to convert such files from one type to a different one (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO). If it’s essential to send giant files to your colleagues, mates, or clients who could not have archiving tools you possibly can simply create a self-extracting archive that may be extracted by easily double click. If you will have damaged archives IZArc can help you to restore them with ease.
IZArc will be configured to run your most popular Anti-Virus scanner whenever you open any archives. Supports 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data. Moreover, you can convert from one archive type to a different one, view and write comments, and lots more.
Main features of IZArc:
- Create an archive
- Add files to a current archive
- Delete files from a current archive
- Extract files from a current archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair damaged archive
- Searching for any files in lots of archives
- Favorite Folders
- Obtaining an in-depth list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
- Supports each lengthy and quick 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- Implementing the chance to sort the list items by name size, date, etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
- Integrating into Windows Explorer context menu
- Automatic installation of most programs distributed in archive files
- Add/View comments in an archive
- By double-clicking on a file within the file list, it’s opened with the application related to this file type
- Checkout feature
- Create a self-extracting archive
- E-mail an archive
- Checking for brand-new updates
- Built-in multilanguage support
- Virus Scan feature
- UU/XX/MIME Encode/Decode
- Create Multi-Volume Set
- Merge Multi-Volume Set
- UnSFX (Convert self-extracting (SFX) .EXE files to standard archives)
- Encrypt files using Rijandael – AES (256-bits) encryption
- Zip encryption (WinZip 9 suitable)
- BZip compression for ZIP archives
- Decrypt (.ize) files
- Check archives and files from archives with VirusTotal
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Changes in IZArc 4.5.0
- Changed some shortcut combinations to avoid default windows actions
- Shift+S -> Alt+S (Virus Scan)
- Shift+V -> Alt+V (Check with VirusTotal)
- Ctrl+C -> Alt+C (Convert Archive)
- Fixed deleting existing files when extracting the password-protected archive and entering the wrong password
- Fixed using the same temp folder when converting multiple archives at once
- Fixed some problems with Unicode filenames
- Updated translations
Size: 5.21 MB