Auslogics BoostSpeed 13 is your one-stop PC maintenance and optimization tool. It is the ideal solution to speed up your computer and Internet connection. The program will clean up, speed up and fix your slow computer to make it run as fast and stable as new.
This powerful Windows optimizer also will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, and clean and defrag disks and the registry.
It’s a great way to speed up your PC and keep it clean and optimized. Start programs faster. Speed up computer start time. Increase Internet speed, and optimize your Internet Explorer, Firefox, and E-mail programs.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 13 will clean up disks and the Registry to speed up your computer and tweak Windows to its peak performance. Modify Windows settings, file system, and services to greatly increase system performance.
This Auslogics software will keep monitoring your system for possible optimizations and let you know if such optimizations are possible. You can also run the System Optimization Wizard to periodically optimize your PC.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 13 Features:
- System Scan. Auslogics BoostSpeed has a brand new interface that allows you to jump straight in, choosing the specified actions. Your present system state is displayed in the main window. All main tasks, similar as removing junk files, defragmenting disks, and repairing registry errors might be finished with simply a few mouse clicks.
- File Recovery. This tool will recover accidentally deleted files or files deleted by virus attacks and application faults. It can preview images and even documents while browsing using the list of found files.
- Disk Doctor. This tool checks your hard drives for issues associated with dangerous sectors, misplaced clusters, and directory errors. With Disk Doctor, you can recover data from unreadable sectors and monitor your hard drive health.
- Disk Explorer. It helps you track disk space usage. It will display an intuitive and easy-to-understand pie chart, that can show you the most important files and folders on your disks.
- Disk Defrag. It defragments files in your disks so that they are often read and written quicker. This significantly improves application response time, system boot speed, and overall computer performance.
- Disk Wiper. Wipes free space on a whole drive, ensuring that files you’ve deleted beforehand can’t be restored. To provide additional security, Disk Wiper allows turning off System Restore while wiping a disk.
- Uninstall Manager. With this tool, you’ll be able to see all programs installed on your computer and uninstall any of them simply. Uninstall Manager shows you which of the programs you hardly ever use and warns if there are programs believed to be spyware and adware.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 13 Other Features:
- Internet Optimizer. This tool will speed up your Internet connection by optimizing numerous settings like Max MTU and RWIN, particularly for the type of Internet connection you use.
- Tweak Manager. Offers you over 280 settings to customize your Windows, web browsers, e-mail clients, and IM program. For instance, you’ll be able to tune Windows visual effects, make the computer boot sooner, and enhance system security.
- Duplicate File Finder. Useless duplicates waste your hard disk space and may cause system slowdowns. Duplicate File Finder will help you to find and delete such files. By using this tool you’ll be able to improve free space in your hard drive by as much as 50%!
- File Shredder. Permanently deletes files, folders, and the Recycle Bin contents, so your delicate data can’t be restored.
- Startup Manager. Lists all of the programs that start automatically on Windows boot or when you log on to your PC. You can simply handle the list by including new programs and removing unnecessary startup applications.
- Service Manager. It will help you to establish and disable pointless services by offering complete descriptions and recommendations for every running service.
- Task Manager. It allows you to track all running applications and processes. It displays CPU, RAM, and disk usage by individual programs or processes, in addition to the full consumption of system recourses.
- System Information. This tool will show hardware configuration and operating system details, in addition to all programs and drivers installed on your PC.
- Rescue Center. It stores all modifications made by the program on your computer.
- Browser Manager. Provides detailed information, ratings for add-ons, and toolbars installed in your web browsers, and allows you to safely handle them.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 :
- Resolved an issue that reduced BoostSpeed performance on some systems
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Hard disk space: 100 MB
- Memory: 512 MB
- Recommended screen resolution: 1024×700
Supported languages: BoostSpeed 10 is presently available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and Russian.
Size: 36.5 MB