Auslogics Disk Defrag 10 is an important maintenance tool that may enhance your PC’s performance by defragmenting and re-arranging files in your disk. This program was designed to treatment system sluggishness and crashes attributable to disk fragmentation.
Auslogics Disk Defrag 10 is very simple to use. It doesn’t require any analysis section and is quicker than a lot of the different disk defragmentation programs. It will help you get the utmost performance out of your costly hardware investments.
Auslogics Disk Defrag 10 places system files to the quicker a part of the disk, minimizing the time wanted for the hard drive to access them. Merges scattered pieces of free space right into a contiguous block, stopping fragmentation of newly created files.
Auslogics Disk Defrag 10 minimizes the growth of the VSS storage area and reduces the possibility of overwriting earlier VSS snapshots. You can set to start defragmentation automatically when the computer has been idle for 15 minutes.
This defragmenting tool is designed for the quick optimization of right now’s modern hard disks. Get the utmost performance out of your costly hardware investments. Can save your time by defragmenting only needed files, as an alternative to defragmenting a whole hard drive.
Auslogics Disk Defrag 10 isn’t just a defragmenter anymore, however, a featured disk optimizer. And with all of the advanced methods of disk optimization it has, Disk Defrag stays extraordinarily compact and even simpler to use!
Auslogics Disk Defrag Features:
- Free space consolidation. Disk Defrag merges free space into a big contiguous block. This technology dramatically slows additional file fragmentation and quickens disk access.
- System files smart placement. Commonly utilized by Windows, system files could also be scattered all around the disk and intermixed with data files. Disk Defrag arranges system files by defragmenting and transferring them to the quicker part of the disk. This minimizes the time wanted for HDD to access system files bettering overall computer performance.
- Enhanced user interface. A redesigned user interface was built-in into the Windows Explorer context menu and minimized to the system tray on close. Use its many new customization settings to simplify the defragmentation process.
- List of fragmented files. Auslogics Disk Defrag lists all of the fragmented files after performing disk analysis. You can find probably the most fragmented files and their paths by sorting the list. Right-click on any file immediately within the list to defragment it.
Normally, the NTFS file system reserves about 12.5% of the disk volume for the MFT records (a place where the system stores information about each file and directory). However, when the remainder of the disk space is getting low, the MFT Reserved Zone will probably be used for storing common files.
This might result in MFT fragmentation. Auslogics Disk Defrag replaces common files from the MFT Reserved Zone into the remainder of the disk space and allows NTFS to allocate contiguous space for the MFT records and thus stop its fragmentation.
More Advanced Features:
- Auto-defrag mode. With its auto-defragmentation feature, Disk Defrag acts in real-time, while your system is idle. It can simply defragment your hard drives within the background and you will not even discover its activity.
- Single file or folder defragmentation. It is typically cheap to defragment both one or several individual files as an alternative to defragmenting a whole drive. Auslogics Disk Defrag can save your time by defragmenting only these files that you have simply chosen.
- Scheduled defragmentation. Running Auslogics Disk Defrag regularly ensures your disks keep defragmented. Use a variety of its scheduler options to set probably the most suitable time span for disks defragmentation.
- Multiple Languages. Available in English, German, Dutch, Japanese, and Russian.
Changes in Auslogics Disk Defrag 10.2.0.0:
- Fixed all known bugs.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 16.7 MB