Puran Defrag is a very simple disk defragmenter that defrages the files and optimizes your system, which means it collects all the fragments of a file and puts them together.
Also, it moves some frequently used files and all directories to a faster disk area, which upgrades your hard disk performance and thus overall system speed. In addition, it results in low wear and tear of hard disk and therefore increases its life.
Puran Defrag uses the PIOZR revolutionary technology which makes your computer faster than ever before. It works on the simple principle that “things most needed should be placed at most accessible places in order”.
This principle applies to hard disks as well, the outer edge is the fastest, and as we go inside reading and writing speed gets slower and slower.
It will be a good idea to place frequently used files in order on the outer edge of the disk. This is what PIOZR does, it places frequently used files in order at faster disk areas and hence boosts the overall system speed.
Automatic Boot Time Defragmentation runs Boot Time Defrag at every boot, at the first boot of the day only, and at the first boot on any day of the week or month, giving you a wide range of options.
Main Features of Puran Defrag
- Puran Intelligent Optimizer – PIOZR
- Directories Consolidation for speed boost
- Automatic Defragmentation for worry-free defrag
- Boot Time Defragmentation for system files like MFT
- Priority Defrag for work while defrag experience
- Individual File/Folder Defrag for selective defrag
- GUI and Console Command Line Defrag Supported
- Restart/Shutdown After Boot Time Defragmentation
- File/Folder Exclusion or exclusion by wildcard facility
- Native support for 64Bit Windows
Puran Defrag provides two Automatic Defragmentation types – One is simple Automatic Defragmentation and the other is Automatic Boot Time Defragmentation. Automatic Defragmentation gives you different options like defrag at every startup, defrag after every some min/hrs, at a specific time on any day of the week, or on any day of the month.
Changes in Puran Defrag 7.7.2:
- Supports Windows 10/11 now.
- Minor Fixes.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 2.56 MB