MEmu FREE Android Emulator, which brings the fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Compared to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
MEmu Android Emulator aims to provide you with the best experience to play Android games and apps on a PC. The levels of compatibility, customization and file organization are better than some of the more well-known alternatives on the market.
With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don’t need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
Users can also customize certain details. Such as CPU, root mode, display resolution, memory size, and a whole lot more. There is also a way for users to do a simple mapping of third-party controllers such as a keyboard or a joystick.
MEmu FREE Android Emulator Features:
- Full Android expertise with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for a lot better game expertise
- Passing by way of sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you possibly can play car-racing-like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation/clone/deleting, and you may run multiple Android cases concurrently
Using MEmu, you possibly can:
- Have enjoyable playing Android games on a PC
- Chat more conveniently by using the keyboard on Whatsapp, WeChat, etc.
- Watch live shows and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start out
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Changes in MEmu Free Android Emulator 8.1.0 :
- Optimized emulator performance and improved Frames Per Second (FPS) in Games.
- Fixed the problem of typing in the Android system in some cases.
- Fixed the problem that the delay parameter between scripts is not displayed correctly after switching the setting item when merging scripts.
- Fixed the account login problem of “Diablo Immortal”.
- Fixed the compatibility issues of “Mini World” and “X-Plane”.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, 11
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB of free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under the installation path
Note It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in one other virtual machine application.
Size: 564 MB