SyncBack Pro is the backup and synchronization software to backup, synchronize, and restore data files.
SyncBack Pro can easily backup or synchronize your important files to another drive, directory, or network. Highly configurable, but extremely simple to use. Integrated with Windows Scheduler to automate backups.
This backup and synchronization software is used by individuals, small businesses, and organizations throughout the world including law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
SyncBack SE, the most comprehensive backup and synchronization utility for home use – with an extensive help file, online articles, and free support.
SyncBack Pro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class with the support of many Cloud services.
SyncBack Touch is a cross-platform service that works with SyncBack Pro or SyncBackSE. It provides remotely access a device’s file system in order to perform a backup, restore and sync operations. It works with Windows, OSX (Apple), and Android (Mobile phones and Devices).
SyncBack Pro Features:
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
- Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/ IMAP4/ Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How SyncBack Pro Runs
- Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Incremental Backups
Changes in SyncBack Pro 18.104.22.168:
- New: HTML log will show hits on filters (if default DOS filters are used)
- Updated: Installer updated, modern interface and prompts, better DPI scaling, splash image no longer displayed
- Updated: The installer and SyncBack executable will no longer run on Windows XP or Windows 2003 (which are not supported). V22.214.171.124 was the last version that can be installed and run on XP/2003.
- Updated: Changed method to detect if a window is off-screen
- Updated (Pro): Better progress feedback when getting file listings
- Updated (Pro): Supports Amazon S3 in China
- Updated: The default (DOS) filters are much faster
- Updated (Pro): Rackspace/Openstack segments now go in a separate folder
- Updated (Pro): Rackspace/Openstack segment sizes changed from 10MB to 50MB
- Updated (Pro): OneDrive API now downloads files in parts to get around expired tokens issue
- Updated (Pro): Amazon Cloud Drive no longer available (Amazon has stopped 3rd party access)
- Updated: Gmail OAUTH2 authentication removed
- Fixed (Pro): Automatically retries Backblaze B2 file download if data received is corrupt
- Fixed (Pro): Could use more than the maximum number of allowed parts for file uploads (Rackspace/Openstack)
- Fixed (Pro): For Google Drive, the file creation date and time is used if the file has invalid last modification date and time
- Fixed: For some multi-monitor configurations the window positions were restored wrongly
IMPORTANT! The installer and SyncBack will no longer run on Windows XP/2003.
IMPORTANT! Amazon Cloud Drive is no longer available.
What’s New in SyncBack Pro 9:
- Completely new and modern interface
- Improved log files
- Delta-copy (supported in both Versioning and SyncBack Touch)
- New Cloud support: OVH, hubiC, WebDAV and Egnyte
- Newer FTP/FTPS/SFTP engines for improved compatibility
- Faster FTP scanning
- SyncBack Monitor (stop, start, pause, resume profiles remotely)
- Parallel file transfers for improved performance
- and numerous other improvements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 71.78 MB