FileZilla Client is a quick and dependable cross-platform FTP, FTPS, and SFTP shopper. It has several helpful options and an intuitive interface. The program helps you to switch files and navigate amongst folders, Web websites, and your laptop.
It is a robust FTP client for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11 for file importing and downloading to and out of your FTP website, server, or host. This software program lets you carry out several file transfers concurrently.
FileZilla makes use of GSS authentication and encryption utilizing Kerberos. It has been designed for ease of use and support for as many options as potential, whereas it is also quick and dependable.
FileZilla is an open supply software program distributed underneath the phrases of the GNU General Public License. Runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, OSX, and extra. FileZilla is on the market in lots of languages.
- Easy to make use of
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS), and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in lots of languages
- Supports resume and switch the files bigger than 4GB
- Tabbed consumer interface
- Powerful Site Manager and switch queue
- Drag and drop support
- Configurable switch pace limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparability
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file enhancing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5, and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronized listing searching
- Remote file search
- Closs platform
Changes in FileZilla 3.61.0 :
- Updated to libfilezilla 0.39.1
- Use improved asynchronous file readers/writers from libfilezilla
FileZilla runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, and more.
Size: 11.5 MB
DOWNLOAD File Zilla 3.61.0 for Windows x86
DOWNLOAD File Zilla 3.61.0 for Windows x86 [zip]
DOWNLOAD File Zilla 3.61.0 for Windows x64
DOWNLOAD File Zilla 3.61.0 for Windows x64 [zip]
DOWNLOAD File Zilla Stable for All Files Systems