HWiNFO, HWiNFO32, and HWiNFO64 are skilled hardware info and diagnostic tools. They help with the newest parts, business applied sciences, and requirements.
These tools are designed to gather and current the utmost quantity of knowledge attainable concerning the laptop’s hardware. And makes them appropriate for customers trying to find driver updates, laptop producers, system integrators, and technical specialists as properly.
Retrieved info is offered in a logical and simply comprehensible type and could be exported into numerous sorts of reviews.
HWiNFO additionally shows details about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s accessible. We ran the benchmarking assessments on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results embrace an extremely neat Compare choice that shows related hardware with our ends in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all of the essential stuff in a single compact, environment-friendly view. That contains CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for choosing CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are not any controls on the System Summary, solely knowledge shows.
The breakup view helps you to transfer every interface individually. It could help tweak or troubleshoot with several open home windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and up to date ceaselessly (each day) with recognition of recent hardware, applied sciences, and options.
- Comprehensive hardware info
- System well-being monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report codecs
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client)!
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.16:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I, PRIME Z690-P, PRIME Z690M-PLUS.
- Improved monitoring of D3D usage.
- Fixed recognition of down-cored Alder Lake CPUs.
- Added monitoring of L3 Cache temperatures and clocks for AMD Zen CPUs.
- Optimized EC communication on ASUS Z690 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z690 AQUA, B660M Pro RS, B660M-HDV, H610M series.
- Updated kernel driver for compatibility with HVCI.
- Fixed reporting of Total Host/NAND Reads/Writes for some drives.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MEG Z690 GODLIKE, H670, B660, and H610 series.
- Added preliminary Intel Granite Rapids support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock H670, B660, and H610 series.
- Added monitoring of Raspberry Pi running Windows on ARM.
- Intel Nehalem household: Bloomfield, Nehalem-EP/Gainestown, Nehalem-WS, Nehalem-EX/Beckton, Lynnfield, Clarksfield, Havendale, Auburndale, Jasper Forest
- Intel Westmere household: Clarkdale, Arrandale (+ECC), Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Core Gulftown, Westmere-EX (Eagleton)
- Intel Sandy Bridge (2nd Generation Core) household: Sandy Bridge-DT, Sandy Bridge-MB, Sandy Bridge-E, Sandy Bridge-EN, Sandy Bridge-EP/EP 4S (Jaketown)
- Intel Ivy Bridge (third Generation Core) household: Ivy Bridge-DT, Ivy Bridge-MB, Ivy Bridge EN/EP/EP 4S/EX (Ivytown)
- Intel Haswell (4th Generation Core) household: Haswell-DT/MB/ULT/Y, Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Broadwell (fifth Generation Core) household: Broadwell-U, Broadwell-Y, Broadwell Halo (Brystalwell), Broadwell-DE, Broadwell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Skylake (sixth Generation Core) household: Skylake-U, Skylake-Y, Skylake-H, Skylake-S
- Intel Kaby Lake (seventh Generation Core) household: Kaby Lake-U, Kaby Lake-Y, Kaby Lake-H, Kaby Lake-S, Kaby Lake-R U, Kaby Lake-X, Amber Lake-Y
- Intel Coffee Lake (eighth Generation Core) household: Coffee Lake-U, Coffee Lake-H, Coffee Lake-S
- Intel Whiskey Lake household: Whiskey Lake-U
- Intel Skylake-SP household: Xeon Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze (Skylake-SP), Skylake-X, Skylake-F, Skylake-P (FPGA), Skylake-D, Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Cannon Lake household: Cannon Lake-U, Cannon Lake-Y
- Intel Ice Lake household: Ice Lake-U, Ice Lake-Y, Ice Lake-S, Ice Lake-H
- Intel Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Ice Lake-SP
- Intel Atom (Bonnell-family): Silverthorne, Diamondville, Pineview, Tunnel Creek, Lincroft, Cedarview, Centerton, Briarwood
- Intel Atom (Saltwell-family): Cloverview, Penwell
- Intel Atom (Silvermont-family): Valleyview/Bay Trail, Avoton, Rangeley, Moorefield
- Intel Atom (Airmont-family): Braswell, Cherryview
- Intel Atom (Goldmont-family): Apollo Lake, Broxton, Denverton, Gemini Lake (Goldmont+)
- Intel Xeon Phi: Knights Corner, Knights Landing, Knights Mill
- AMD Family 10h: AM2r2/AM3, Fr2/Fr4, C32r1, G34, S1g3/g4, ASB2
- AMD Family 11h: S1g2
- AMD Family 12h Fusion/Llano: FS1, FM1, FP1
- AMD Family 14h Brazos/Bobcat: Ontario, Zacate: FT1
- AMD Family 14h: FT2
- AMD Family 15h Bulldozer: AM3r2 (Zambezi), G34r1 (Interlagos), C32r1 (Valencia)
- AMD Family 15h Piledriver/Trinity: FP2, FS1r2, FM2
- AMD Family 15h Steamroller/Kaveri
- AMD Family 15h Excavator/Carrizo
- AMD Family 15h Stoney Ridge
- AMD Family 16h Jaguar/Kabini/Temash
- AMD Family 16h Mullins/Beema
- AMD Family 16h Nolan
- AMD Zen/Zeppelin: Ryzen (Summit Ridge), ThreadRipper, Naples, Snowy Owl
- AMD Zen+: Ryzen (Pinnacle Ridge), ThreadRipper2/Colfax
- AMD Zen/Raven: Raven Ridge, Raven2X
- AMD Zen/Picasso
- AMD Zen2/Starship
- AMD Zen2/Matisse
- VIA C7, Nano, Nano X2, Quad-Core
- AMD Northern Islands: Cayman, Antilles, Blackcomb, Barts, Whistler, Onega, Turks, Seymour, Caicos, Caspian.
- AMD Southern Islands/London: Tahiti, New Zealand, Pitcairn/Wimbledon, Cape Verde/Heathrow/Chelsea/Tropo, Thames/Lombok, Oland/Mars/Opal/Litho/Samoa, Hainan/Sun/Jet/Exo/Banks.
- AMD Sea Islands: Bonaire/Saturn/Emerald/Strato, Curacao/Neptune/Trinidad, Tobago, Hawaii/Vesuvius/Grenada.
- AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Iceland/Topaz/Meso/Weston, Tonga/Amethyst/Antigua.
- AMD Pirate Islands: Fiji (Radeon Fury X, Nano), Bermuda, Treasure.
- AMD Polaris: Radeon RX 480/580, RX 470/570, Pro WX (Polaris 10/20/Ellesmere), RX 460/560 (Polaris 11/21/Baffin), RX 550 (Polaris 12/Lexa).
- Intel 5-series/34×0 (Ibex Peak), X58/5500/5520 (Tylersburg), 7500 (Boxboro), Tiger level, SM35 (Whitney Point), Topcliff, 6-series (Cougar Point), C600/X79 (Patsburg), 7-series (Panther Point), 8-series (Lynx Point), 9-series (Broadwell PCH), C61x/X99 (Wellsburg), 10-series (Skylake PCH), Lewisburg, Kaby Lake PCH, Cannon Lake PCH
- AMD 780G/780V/M780/M780V/790GX/780E/760G/780G (RS780), SR5690/SR5670/SR5650 (RD890S/RD870S), 785G/M785/890GX (RS880), SP5100 (SB700/750), SB810/850 (Hudson-1), Hudson-2/3/4, Bolton, 3xx Promontory, 4xx Promontory-LP
- nVidia nForce 720i/730i/740i/760i SLI, GeForce 9xxx (MCP79/7A), ION, MCP89
- VIA P4M900, CN896, VN896, CX800/VX800/VX820, VX855/VX875, VX900(H), VN1000, VX11
Size: 8.88 MB
Some antiviruses could report a suspicious element within the package deal, however, it is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 launch is checked towards viruses, trojans, malware, and spyware and is assured to be clear.