HWiNFO, HWiNFO32, and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools. They support the latest components, industry technologies, and standards.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about the computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators, and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also displays information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That includes CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with the recognition of new hardware, technologies, and features.
- Comprehensive hardware info
- System well-being monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, and MHTML report codecs
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client)!
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.32 :
- Added reporting of Core Performance Order and PBO Scalar for AMD Raphael.
- Added monitoring of Energy Performance Preference for later AMD APUs.
- Fixed reporting of CPPC orders on systems with gaps in APIC IDs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X670 series.
- Fixed a possible hang during USB enumeration when Xbox 360 is connected.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z790 series.
- Fixed a rare case when the Nuvoton NCT6799 sensor might not be found.
- Added early support of some AMD Zen5 families.
- Enhanced support of Intel Meteor Lake and Granite Rapids.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X670E series.
- Enabled VRM monitoring on some ASRock mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B650 and Z790 series.
- Added hovering delay for sensor tooltips.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel 13th Gen NUC series.
- Added monitoring of GPU Thermal Limit for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added monitoring of GIGABYTE AORUS P1200W PSU.
- Updated translations for several languages.
- Intel Nehalem household: Bloomfield, Nehalem-EP/Gainestown, Nehalem-WS, Nehalem-EX/Beckton, Lynnfield, Clarksfield, Havendale, Auburndale, Jasper Forest
- Intel Westmere household: Clarkdale, Arrandale (+ECC), Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Core Gulftown, Westmere-EX (Eagleton)
- Intel Sandy Bridge (2nd Generation Core) household: Sandy Bridge-DT, Sandy Bridge-MB, Sandy Bridge-E, Sandy Bridge-EN, Sandy Bridge-EP/EP 4S (Jaketown)
- Intel Ivy Bridge (third Generation Core) household: Ivy Bridge-DT, Ivy Bridge-MB, Ivy Bridge EN/EP/EP 4S/EX (Ivytown)
- Intel Haswell (4th Generation Core) household: Haswell-DT/MB/ULT/Y, Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Broadwell (fifth Generation Core) household: Broadwell-U, Broadwell-Y, Broadwell Halo (Brystalwell), Broadwell-DE, Broadwell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Skylake (sixth Generation Core) household: Skylake-U, Skylake-Y, Skylake-H, Skylake-S
- Intel Kaby Lake (seventh Generation Core) household: Kaby Lake-U, Kaby Lake-Y, Kaby Lake-H, Kaby Lake-S, Kaby Lake-R U, Kaby Lake-X, Amber Lake-Y
- Intel Coffee Lake (eighth Generation Core) household: Coffee Lake-U, Coffee Lake-H, Coffee Lake-S
- Intel Whiskey Lake household: Whiskey Lake-U
- Intel Skylake-SP household: Xeon Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze (Skylake-SP), Skylake-X, Skylake-F, Skylake-P (FPGA), Skylake-D, Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Cannon Lake household: Cannon Lake-U, Cannon Lake-Y
- Intel Ice Lake household: Ice Lake-U, Ice Lake-Y, Ice Lake-S, Ice Lake-H
- Intel Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Ice Lake-SP
- Intel Atom (Bonnell-family): Silverthorne, Diamondville, Pineview, Tunnel Creek, Lincroft, Cedarview, Centerton, Briarwood
- Intel Atom (Saltwell-family): Cloverview, Penwell
- Intel Atom (Silvermont-family): Valleyview/Bay Trail, Avoton, Rangeley, Moorefield
- Intel Atom (Airmont-family): Braswell, Cherryview
- Intel Atom (Goldmont-family): Apollo Lake, Broxton, Denverton, Gemini Lake (Goldmont+)
- Intel Xeon Phi: Knights Corner, Knights Landing, Knights Mill
- AMD Family 10h: AM2r2/AM3, Fr2/Fr4, C32r1, G34, S1g3/g4, ASB2
- AMD Family 11h: S1g2
- AMD Family 12h Fusion/Llano: FS1, FM1, FP1
- AMD Family 14h Brazos/Bobcat: Ontario, Zacate: FT1
- AMD Family 14h: FT2
- AMD Family 15h Bulldozer: AM3r2 (Zambezi), G34r1 (Interlagos), C32r1 (Valencia)
- AMD Family 15h Piledriver/Trinity: FP2, FS1r2, FM2
- AMD Family 15h Steamroller/Kaveri
- AMD Family 15h Excavator/Carrizo
- AMD Family 15h Stoney Ridge
- AMD Family 16h Jaguar/Kabini/Temash
- AMD Family 16h Mullins/Beema
- AMD Family 16h Nolan
- AMD Zen/Zeppelin: Ryzen (Summit Ridge), ThreadRipper, Naples, Snowy Owl
- AMD Zen+: Ryzen (Pinnacle Ridge), ThreadRipper2/Colfax
- AMD Zen/Raven: Raven Ridge, Raven2X
- AMD Zen/Picasso
- AMD Zen2/Starship
- AMD Zen2/Matisse
- VIA C7, Nano, Nano X2, Quad-Core
- AMD Northern Islands: Cayman, Antilles, Blackcomb, Barts, Whistler, Onega, Turks, Seymour, Caicos, Caspian.
- AMD Southern Islands/London: Tahiti, New Zealand, Pitcairn/Wimbledon, Cape Verde/Heathrow/Chelsea/Tropo, Thames/Lombok, Oland/Mars/Opal/Litho/Samoa, Hainan/Sun/Jet/Exo/Banks.
- AMD Sea Islands: Bonaire/Saturn/Emerald/Strato, Curacao/Neptune/Trinidad, Tobago, Hawaii/Vesuvius/Grenada.
- AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Iceland/Topaz/Meso/Weston, Tonga/Amethyst/Antigua.
- AMD Pirate Islands: Fiji (Radeon Fury X, Nano), Bermuda, Treasure.
- AMD Polaris: Radeon RX 480/580, RX 470/570, Pro WX (Polaris 10/20/Ellesmere), RX 460/560 (Polaris 11/21/Baffin), RX 550 (Polaris 12/Lexa).
- Intel 5-series/34×0 (Ibex Peak), X58/5500/5520 (Tylersburg), 7500 (Boxboro), Tiger level, SM35 (Whitney Point), Topcliff, 6-series (Cougar Point), C600/X79 (Patsburg), 7-series (Panther Point), 8-series (Lynx Point), 9-series (Broadwell PCH), C61x/X99 (Wellsburg), 10-series (Skylake PCH), Lewisburg, Kaby Lake PCH, Cannon Lake PCH
- AMD 780G/780V/M780/M780V/790GX/780E/760G/780G (RS780), SR5690/SR5670/SR5650 (RD890S/RD870S), 785G/M785/890GX (RS880), SP5100 (SB700/750), SB810/850 (Hudson-1), Hudson-2/3/4, Bolton, 3xx Promontory, 4xx Promontory-LP
- nVidia nForce 720i/730i/740i/760i SLI, GeForce 9xxx (MCP79/7A), ION, MCP89
- VIA P4M900, CN896, VN896, CX800/VX800/VX820, VX855/VX875, VX900(H), VN1000, VX11
Size: 10 MB
Some antiviruses could report a suspicious element within the package deal, however, it is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 launch is checked for viruses, trojans, malware, and spyware and is assured to be clear.