HWiNFO, HWiNFO32, and HWiNFO64 are skilled hardware info and diagnostic tools. They help with the newest parts, business applied sciences, and requirements.
These tools are designed to gather and current the utmost quantity of knowledge attainable concerning the laptop’s hardware. And makes them appropriate for customers trying to find driver updates, laptop producers, system integrators, and technical specialists as properly.
Retrieved info is offered in a logical and simply comprehensible type and could be exported into numerous sorts of reviews.
HWiNFO additionally shows details about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s accessible. We ran the benchmarking assessments on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results embrace an extremely neat Compare choice that shows related hardware with our ends in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all of the essential stuff in a single compact, environment-friendly view. That contains CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for choosing CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are not any controls on the System Summary, solely knowledge shows.
The breakup view helps you to transfer every interface individually. It could help tweak or troubleshoot with several open home windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and up to date ceaselessly (each day) with recognition of recent hardware, applied sciences, and options.
- Comprehensive hardware info
- System well-being monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report codecs
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client)!
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.26 :
- Improved support of Intel Arc GPUs.
- Added several new GPU models.
- Fixed a potential race condition between sensors and summary screen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSHAIR X670E and STRIX X670E series.
- Fixed a possible crash when scanning some ASMedia SATA controllers/drivers.
- Reduced minimum sensor polling period to 20 ms.
- Added monitoring of Thermal Limit percentage for AMD Zen.
- Fixed missing CPU Utility and GPU D3D Usage on some non-English Windows systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI H610M series.
- Added NVIDIA RTX A500, A1000, A2000 8GB, A3000 12GB, A4500, A5500 Laptop.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 OEM, GeForce MX570 A.
- Improved support of AMD Genoa, Bergamo, MI300 (A/C).
- Added preliminary support of AMD Turin, Strix Point, and Granite Ridge.
- Improved support of Intel Sapphire Rapids.
- Fixed monitoring of VRM temperature on some ASUS Z690 mainboards without EC.
- Improved reporting of memory clock on AMD Cezanne and later APUs.
- Intel Nehalem household: Bloomfield, Nehalem-EP/Gainestown, Nehalem-WS, Nehalem-EX/Beckton, Lynnfield, Clarksfield, Havendale, Auburndale, Jasper Forest
- Intel Westmere household: Clarkdale, Arrandale (+ECC), Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Core Gulftown, Westmere-EX (Eagleton)
- Intel Sandy Bridge (2nd Generation Core) household: Sandy Bridge-DT, Sandy Bridge-MB, Sandy Bridge-E, Sandy Bridge-EN, Sandy Bridge-EP/EP 4S (Jaketown)
- Intel Ivy Bridge (third Generation Core) household: Ivy Bridge-DT, Ivy Bridge-MB, Ivy Bridge EN/EP/EP 4S/EX (Ivytown)
- Intel Haswell (4th Generation Core) household: Haswell-DT/MB/ULT/Y, Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Broadwell (fifth Generation Core) household: Broadwell-U, Broadwell-Y, Broadwell Halo (Brystalwell), Broadwell-DE, Broadwell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Skylake (sixth Generation Core) household: Skylake-U, Skylake-Y, Skylake-H, Skylake-S
- Intel Kaby Lake (seventh Generation Core) household: Kaby Lake-U, Kaby Lake-Y, Kaby Lake-H, Kaby Lake-S, Kaby Lake-R U, Kaby Lake-X, Amber Lake-Y
- Intel Coffee Lake (eighth Generation Core) household: Coffee Lake-U, Coffee Lake-H, Coffee Lake-S
- Intel Whiskey Lake household: Whiskey Lake-U
- Intel Skylake-SP household: Xeon Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze (Skylake-SP), Skylake-X, Skylake-F, Skylake-P (FPGA), Skylake-D, Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Cannon Lake household: Cannon Lake-U, Cannon Lake-Y
- Intel Ice Lake household: Ice Lake-U, Ice Lake-Y, Ice Lake-S, Ice Lake-H
- Intel Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Ice Lake-SP
- Intel Atom (Bonnell-family): Silverthorne, Diamondville, Pineview, Tunnel Creek, Lincroft, Cedarview, Centerton, Briarwood
- Intel Atom (Saltwell-family): Cloverview, Penwell
- Intel Atom (Silvermont-family): Valleyview/Bay Trail, Avoton, Rangeley, Moorefield
- Intel Atom (Airmont-family): Braswell, Cherryview
- Intel Atom (Goldmont-family): Apollo Lake, Broxton, Denverton, Gemini Lake (Goldmont+)
- Intel Xeon Phi: Knights Corner, Knights Landing, Knights Mill
- AMD Family 10h: AM2r2/AM3, Fr2/Fr4, C32r1, G34, S1g3/g4, ASB2
- AMD Family 11h: S1g2
- AMD Family 12h Fusion/Llano: FS1, FM1, FP1
- AMD Family 14h Brazos/Bobcat: Ontario, Zacate: FT1
- AMD Family 14h: FT2
- AMD Family 15h Bulldozer: AM3r2 (Zambezi), G34r1 (Interlagos), C32r1 (Valencia)
- AMD Family 15h Piledriver/Trinity: FP2, FS1r2, FM2
- AMD Family 15h Steamroller/Kaveri
- AMD Family 15h Excavator/Carrizo
- AMD Family 15h Stoney Ridge
- AMD Family 16h Jaguar/Kabini/Temash
- AMD Family 16h Mullins/Beema
- AMD Family 16h Nolan
- AMD Zen/Zeppelin: Ryzen (Summit Ridge), ThreadRipper, Naples, Snowy Owl
- AMD Zen+: Ryzen (Pinnacle Ridge), ThreadRipper2/Colfax
- AMD Zen/Raven: Raven Ridge, Raven2X
- AMD Zen/Picasso
- AMD Zen2/Starship
- AMD Zen2/Matisse
- VIA C7, Nano, Nano X2, Quad-Core
- AMD Northern Islands: Cayman, Antilles, Blackcomb, Barts, Whistler, Onega, Turks, Seymour, Caicos, Caspian.
- AMD Southern Islands/London: Tahiti, New Zealand, Pitcairn/Wimbledon, Cape Verde/Heathrow/Chelsea/Tropo, Thames/Lombok, Oland/Mars/Opal/Litho/Samoa, Hainan/Sun/Jet/Exo/Banks.
- AMD Sea Islands: Bonaire/Saturn/Emerald/Strato, Curacao/Neptune/Trinidad, Tobago, Hawaii/Vesuvius/Grenada.
- AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Iceland/Topaz/Meso/Weston, Tonga/Amethyst/Antigua.
- AMD Pirate Islands: Fiji (Radeon Fury X, Nano), Bermuda, Treasure.
- AMD Polaris: Radeon RX 480/580, RX 470/570, Pro WX (Polaris 10/20/Ellesmere), RX 460/560 (Polaris 11/21/Baffin), RX 550 (Polaris 12/Lexa).
- Intel 5-series/34×0 (Ibex Peak), X58/5500/5520 (Tylersburg), 7500 (Boxboro), Tiger level, SM35 (Whitney Point), Topcliff, 6-series (Cougar Point), C600/X79 (Patsburg), 7-series (Panther Point), 8-series (Lynx Point), 9-series (Broadwell PCH), C61x/X99 (Wellsburg), 10-series (Skylake PCH), Lewisburg, Kaby Lake PCH, Cannon Lake PCH
- AMD 780G/780V/M780/M780V/790GX/780E/760G/780G (RS780), SR5690/SR5670/SR5650 (RD890S/RD870S), 785G/M785/890GX (RS880), SP5100 (SB700/750), SB810/850 (Hudson-1), Hudson-2/3/4, Bolton, 3xx Promontory, 4xx Promontory-LP
- nVidia nForce 720i/730i/740i/760i SLI, GeForce 9xxx (MCP79/7A), ION, MCP89
- VIA P4M900, CN896, VN896, CX800/VX800/VX820, VX855/VX875, VX900(H), VN1000, VX11
Size: 9.74 MB
Some antiviruses could report a suspicious element within the package deal, however, it is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 launch is checked for viruses, trojans, malware, and spyware and is assured to be clear.