HWiNFO, HWiNFO32, and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools. They support the latest components, industry technologies, and standards.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about a computer’s hardware. It makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators, and technical experts.
Retrieved information is presented logically and easily understandable and can be exported into various types of reports.
- In-depth Hardware Information. From a quick overview unfolding into the depth of all hardware components. Always up-to-date supporting the latest technologies and standards.
- Real-Time System Monitoring. Accurate monitoring of all system components for actual status and failure prediction. Customizable interface with a variety of options. Optimized for the lowest overhead.
- Extensive Reporting. Multiple types of reports, status logging, and interfacing with other tools or add-ons.
- Trusted and Reliable. Trusted by thousands of users including large enterprises, main hardware vendors, and component manufacturers. Designed to provide the most accurate and reliable information.
- Clean and Secure. HWiNFO doesn’t collect any personal information and doesn’t transmit any data over the network.
- Frequent Updates. Updated frequently to support the latest components, technologies, and standards. Many systems are supported ahead of launch.
HWiNFO also displays information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That includes CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies, and features.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.66 :
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS VivoBook X513.
- Added command-line argument to exclude processes in PresentMon.
- Fixed monitoring of VRM HS Fan on ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I and X670E-I.
- Enhanced monitoring on ASUS TRX50 and WRX90E series.
- Enhanced reading of DIMM SPD on AMD Storm Peak systems.
- Added new Intel Arc models.
- Minor updates and bug fixes.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER.
- Improved monitoring of chipset temperature for some older Intel PCHs.
- Added reporting of AGESA version on some later mainboards.
- Fixed VRM monitoring after resuming from standby on some GIGABYTE mainboards.
- Added VRM VOUT monitoring on later ASUS mainboards.
- Fixed a possible crash in NVML during the NVIDIA GPU driver update.
- Fixed a possible BSOD on systems with locked PCI configuration access.
- Added preliminary Intel NPU support.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS TUF Gaming F17 FX707ZM.
- Intel Nehalem household: Bloomfield, Nehalem-EP/Gainestown, Nehalem-WS, Nehalem-EX/Beckton, Lynnfield, Clarksfield, Havendale, Auburndale, Jasper Forest
- Intel Westmere household: Clarkdale, Arrandale (+ECC), Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Core Gulftown, Westmere-EX (Eagleton)
- Intel Sandy Bridge (2nd Generation Core) household: Sandy Bridge-DT, Sandy Bridge-MB, Sandy Bridge-E, Sandy Bridge-EN, Sandy Bridge-EP/EP 4S (Jaketown)
- Intel Ivy Bridge (third Generation Core) household: Ivy Bridge-DT, Ivy Bridge-MB, Ivy Bridge EN/EP/EP 4S/EX (Ivytown)
- Intel Haswell (4th Generation Core) household: Haswell-DT/MB/ULT/Y, Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Broadwell (fifth Generation Core) household: Broadwell-U, Broadwell-Y, Broadwell Halo (Brystalwell), Broadwell-DE, Broadwell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Skylake (sixth Generation Core) household: Skylake-U, Skylake-Y, Skylake-H, Skylake-S
- Intel Kaby Lake (seventh Generation Core) household: Kaby Lake-U, Kaby Lake-Y, Kaby Lake-H, Kaby Lake-S, Kaby Lake-R U, Kaby Lake-X, Amber Lake-Y
- Intel Coffee Lake (eighth Generation Core) household: Coffee Lake-U, Coffee Lake-H, Coffee Lake-S
- Intel Whiskey Lake household: Whiskey Lake-U
- Intel Skylake-SP household: Xeon Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze (Skylake-SP), Skylake-X, Skylake-F, Skylake-P (FPGA), Skylake-D, Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Cannon Lake household: Cannon Lake-U, Cannon Lake-Y
- Intel Ice Lake household: Ice Lake-U, Ice Lake-Y, Ice Lake-S, Ice Lake-H
- Intel Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Ice Lake-SP
- Intel Atom (Bonnell-family): Silverthorne, Diamondville, Pineview, Tunnel Creek, Lincroft, Cedarview, Centerton, Briarwood
- Intel Atom (Saltwell-family): Cloverview, Penwell
- Intel Atom (Silvermont-family): Valleyview/Bay Trail, Avoton, Rangeley, Moorefield
- Intel Atom (Airmont-family): Braswell, Cherryview
- Intel Atom (Goldmont-family): Apollo Lake, Broxton, Denverton, Gemini Lake (Goldmont+)
- Intel Xeon Phi: Knights Corner, Knights Landing, Knights Mill
- AMD Family 10h: AM2r2/AM3, Fr2/Fr4, C32r1, G34, S1g3/g4, ASB2
- AMD Family 11h: S1g2
- AMD Family 12h Fusion/Llano: FS1, FM1, FP1
- AMD Family 14h Brazos/Bobcat: Ontario, Zacate: FT1
- AMD Family 14h: FT2
- AMD Family 15h Bulldozer: AM3r2 (Zambezi), G34r1 (Interlagos), C32r1 (Valencia)
- AMD Family 15h Piledriver/Trinity: FP2, FS1r2, FM2
- AMD Family 15h Steamroller/Kaveri
- AMD Family 15h Excavator/Carrizo
- AMD Family 15h Stoney Ridge
- AMD Family 16h Jaguar/Kabini/Temash
- AMD Family 16h Mullins/Beema
- AMD Family 16h Nolan
- AMD Zen/Zeppelin: Ryzen (Summit Ridge), ThreadRipper, Naples, Snowy Owl
- AMD Zen+: Ryzen (Pinnacle Ridge), ThreadRipper2/Colfax
- AMD Zen/Raven: Raven Ridge, Raven2X
- AMD Zen/Picasso
- AMD Zen2/Starship
- AMD Zen2/Matisse
- VIA C7, Nano, Nano X2, Quad-Core
- AMD Northern Islands: Cayman, Antilles, Blackcomb, Barts, Whistler, Onega, Turks, Seymour, Caicos, Caspian.
- AMD Southern Islands/London: Tahiti, New Zealand, Pitcairn/Wimbledon, Cape Verde/Heathrow/Chelsea/Tropo, Thames/Lombok, Oland/Mars/Opal/Litho/Samoa, Hainan/Sun/Jet/Exo/Banks.
- AMD Sea Islands: Bonaire/Saturn/Emerald/Strato, Curacao/Neptune/Trinidad, Tobago, Hawaii/Vesuvius/Grenada.
- AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Iceland/Topaz/Meso/Weston, Tonga/Amethyst/Antigua.
- AMD Pirate Islands: Fiji (Radeon Fury X, Nano), Bermuda, Treasure.
- AMD Polaris: Radeon RX 480/580, RX 470/570, Pro WX (Polaris 10/20/Ellesmere), RX 460/560 (Polaris 11/21/Baffin), RX 550 (Polaris 12/Lexa).
- Intel 5-series/34×0 (Ibex Peak), X58/5500/5520 (Tylersburg), 7500 (Boxboro), Tiger level, SM35 (Whitney Point), Topcliff, 6-series (Cougar Point), C600/X79 (Patsburg), 7-series (Panther Point), 8-series (Lynx Point), 9-series (Broadwell PCH), C61x/X99 (Wellsburg), 10-series (Skylake PCH), Lewisburg, Kaby Lake PCH, Cannon Lake PCH
- AMD 780G/780V/M780/M780V/790GX/780E/760G/780G (RS780), SR5690/SR5670/SR5650 (RD890S/RD870S), 785G/M785/890GX (RS880), SP5100 (SB700/750), SB810/850 (Hudson-1), Hudson-2/3/4, Bolton, 3xx Promontory, 4xx Promontory-LP
- nVidia nForce 720i/730i/740i/760i SLI, GeForce 9xxx (MCP79/7A), ION, MCP89
- VIA P4M900, CN896, VN896, CX800/VX800/VX820, VX855/VX875, VX900(H), VN1000, VX11
Size: 11.5 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware, and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.