AnyToISO Professional is the ultimate ISO Creator for Windows. It can create ISO from almost everything including all CD/DVD/BD images formats popular in Internet (NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc), CD/ DVD/ Blue-ray disks or simply from a local folder.
AnyToISO Pro also can extract any of those formats plus ISO/ DEB/ RPM images. Most CD/DVD burning software works with ISO images and its native images only. Use the program for conversion before burning, because AnyToISO Professional supports all CD/DVD/BD formats popular in Internet.
With AnyToISO Pro you can mount any CD/DVD/Blu-Ray image found in Internet to your Parallels/ VMWare virtual machine. Complete command line support. AnyToISO Professional works on Windows and Mac OS X. Available in 28 languages.
This program is available in two editions: Lite and Pro (Professional). Lite version is totally free but it cannot deal with files greater than a normal CD size (870 MB). In order to work with DVD/Blue-ray images one should upgrade to a Pro version. Pro version customers have the highest priority level in technical support. Windows version can also be portable.
AnyToISO Professional Features:
- Extract/Convert to ISO: NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc CD/DVD-ROM images
- Extract ISO, DMG, DEB, RPM… files
- Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks (BIN/CUE also supported)
- Create ISO from files/folders
- Integration with Explorer and Apple Finder
- Command line support
Changes in AnyToISO Professional version 3.7.3 :
1. FIXED processing of certain types of .dmg files
2. FIXED processing of certain types of .xz archives
3. FIXED problem when app couldn’t activate Pro version on Windows 10
4. FIXED error handling when dealing with multi-volume RAR archives
5. IMPROVED Mac: the app can now move itself to the /Applications when it’s first run from the other directory
Homepage – http://www.crystalidea.com/anytoiso
Size: 15.37 MB
Download AnyToISO Professional 3.7.3 Build 536 for Windows + Portable
Download AnyToISO Professional 3.7.2 for Mac › NitroFlare