Elaborate Bytes Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves similar to a physical CD/DVD/BD drive, however, it exists only virtually.
The program is simple to use: you need simply double-click an image file to mount as a drive.
It supports as many as 15 virtual drives at the same time. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD may be mounted onto a virtual drive out of your hard disk or from a network drive and used within the same method as inserting them into a standard CD/ DVD/ BD drive.
This tool supports all common image formats similar to ISO, BIN, CUE, DVD, IMG, UDF, CCD, and others.
Probably the very best virtual drive program, Elaborate Bytes Virtual CloneDrive allows you to benefit from the freedom of a virtual drive and is free.
Virtual CloneDrive Features:
- Supports all common image formats similar to ISO, BIN, CCD, DVD, IMG, UDF…
- Supports as many as 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Easy to use – simply double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you might use it for free of charge.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Virtual CloneDrive 22.214.171.124:
- Fix: Bug introduced in 126.96.36.199, ElbyCDIO didn’t work with Windows Server OS, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Some minor adjustments and enhancements
Size: 1.72 MB