ApexDC++ (previously PeerWeb DC++) is a revolutionary P2P program using the Direct Connect and ADC networks, primarily based on StrongDC++ modification. It is free to download and provides the ability to realize really quick downloads.
ApexDC++ is actively developed and provides a user-friendly interface, unique features, limitless customization, and devoted support staff. It has quite a few features such because the PeerGuardian blocklist manager, customization, themes, tremendous seeding, a friendly GUI, and more.
ApexDC++ is, and all the time can be, free from all forms of malware. The mission is managed and developed by veterans of the P2P scene and as such, we feel we’re in touch with the opinions, needs, and requirements of our users.
The program allows you to send graphical emoticons to users. You can install multiple emoticon packs without delay from the customization page!
Changes in ApexDC++ 1.6.5 (PeerWeb DC++):
- Fix: Potential remote crash when receiving UDP data (DC++)
- Fix: MiniUPnPc multicast TTL argument (DC++)
- Added: Ability to reset public hub list addresses from settings (DC++)
- Removed: Option to use Coral CDN, which grew to become defunct (DC++)
- Change: Default hub list addresses up to date
- Change: OpenSSL improve to version 1.1.1a
- Change: Updated to minupnpc 1.2
- Change: Updated to the more latest version of WTL and boost libraries
- Change: Updated compiler to MSVC 2017 (together with redistributable)
- Change: Other minor miscellaneous modifications
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Size: 23 MB