AirDC++ is a modern, simple-to-use client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks. You are capable of being part of “hubs” with other users, and chatting, carrying out searches, and browsing the share of every user.
AirDC++ is the last word file sharing client. It allows you to share files with mates and other people, for example, with people who have a typical curiosity from everywhere in the world. Also, AirDC++ can be utilized inside local or huge area networks.
AirDC++ is an extraordinarily excessive performance with numerous advanced features. It has been examined to function easily even with hundreds of thousands of shared files or lots of terabytes of data. The source code is available for everybody and there’s no bundled application or ads of any type.
AirDC++ additionally includes many unique features for people sharing and downloading files in standardized release format (original releases).
- Simple to use settings wizard for new users
- Allows sharing totally different directories in numerous hubs
- Real-time monitoring for share modifications
- Possibility to open multiple per user connections to at least one user
- Full IPv6 support
- Grouping of queued files into directories
- Possibility so as to add personal searches that can be looked for frequently and downloaded automatically when found
- Advanced sharing of partially downloaded directories/files and a more environment-friendly means of discovering alternative sources
- Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted transfers on each
- Bandwidth controlling capabilities
Changes in AirDC++ 4.11:
- Print better error messages when updating the nation database fails
- Encryption: accept TLS_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 cipher
- Allow closing numerous tabs with Ctrl+W
- Fix a possible crash when importing files
- Fix possible filelist-related crashes
- Fix issues with a saving of options on the extension tab
- Fix warnings with hubs that can be blocking direct personal messages (proven only for AirDC++ users)
- Fix reopening of previously seen text files
- Fix sending of UDP data when connecting to a SOCKS5 server by way of IPv4
- Fix listing of drive content when browsing local file system within the Web UI
- Main menu item to match personal filelist with ADL search (you’ll be able to nonetheless match your individual filelist after it has been opened)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 67.3 MB