SiSoftware Sandra 2016 SP1 – the latest version of its award-winning utility which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, PDAs, Smart Phones, small office/home office (SOHO) networks and enterprise networks.
SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information and diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software. It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what’s really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level.
Download from all major filehosters with one premium accountBIG OFFER: Would you like to buy just one premium account at High speeds Download with no wait time limits and download from uploaded, uploadgig, rapidgator, nitroflare, turbobit, filenext and all major filehosting services? Click here to Read more …
SiSoftware have expanded their portfolio with brand-new CPU and GPGPU Image Processing benchmarks (testing common filters) that support all modern instruction sets (AVX512, AVX2/FMA, AVX, SSE2) as well as GPGPU interfaces (CUDA, OpenCL, DirectX 10/11 ComputeShader). Since Compute is now supported in the very latest versions of OpenGL (4.3+) we have also ported the GPGPU benchmarks to this new interface.
SiSoftware Sandra, founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software. The flagship product, known as “SANDRA”, was launched in 1997 and has become one of the most widely used products in its field. Nearly 700 worldwide IT publications, magazines and review sites use SANDRA to analyse the performance of today’s computers. Over 9,000 on-line reviews of computer hardware that use SANDRA are catalogued on our website alone.
NEW feature list of SiSoftware Sandra 2016:
- New Benchmark Module: GPGPU Image Processing (common filters: blur, sharpen, sobel, median/de-noise) supporting all modern interfaces (CUDA, OpenCL, DirectX ComputeShader)
- New Benchmark Module: CPU Image Processing (common filters: blur, sharpen, sobel, median/de-noise) supporting all modern vectorised SIMD instruction sets (AVX512, AVX2/FMA, AVX, SSE2)
- New OpenGL Compute Support: Ported GPGPU benchmarks to OpenGL (4.3+) Compute Shader (Fractals, Crypto, Image Processing)
- New GPU Precision: FP16/half-float precision benchmarks (Financial, Scientific)
- New CPU Test: 64-bit Integer Dhrystone measuring 64-bit integer workload performance.
- New .Net vector Support: Native vector to SIMD (AVX512, FMA/AVX, SSE2, etc.) conversion in the latest 4.6 CLR (RyuJIT).
- New Transcode Test: HEVC/H.265 media transcode test, brand-new high-bitrate master AVC1 media file 1080p and UHD/4K (commercial versions) for UHD/4K, 3K, 1440p transcoding benchmarking.
- Updated Benchmark: Updated Overall Score (2016) by adding new benchmarks to the index.
- New Operating System Support: Full support for Windows 10 RTM, 8.1, 8, 7 as well as Server 2016, 2012/R2, 2008/R2.
- New Hardware Support: Modern and future hardware support.
CPU, GPGPU Image Processing. Common filters: blur, sharpen, sobel, median/de-noise
Image/photo manipulation is an increasing common task with GPGPUs increasingly used to accelerate filter processing in popular programs (e.g. Photoshop). This brand-new benchmark set tests the performance of various filters:
- Blur: 3×3 Convolution Filter
- Sharpen: 5×5 Convolution Filter
- Motion Blur: 7×7 Convolution Filter
- Edge Detection: Horizontal + Vertical 5×5 Sobel Filter
- De-Noise: 5×5 Median Filter
- Oil Painting: Quantise (9×9) Filter [SP1]
- Diffusion: Randomise (256) Filter [SP1]
CPU, GPGPU Image Processing. Modern vectorised and GPU interfaces
Image/photo manipulation is greatly accelerated through vectorised SIMD instruction sets (AVX512, AVX2/FMA, AVX, SSE2) operating on multiple pixels at the same time, but also increasingly accelerated by GPGPUs in modern programs (e.g. Photoshop). This brand-new benchmark set supports all GPGPU interfaces as well as SIMD instruction sets:
- GPGPU: CUDA (7.5), OpenCL (2.0, 1.2), DirectX Compute Shader (11/10), OpenGL Compute Shader (4.3+) [future DirectX 12 support]
- CPU: AVX2/FMA, AVX, SSE2 instruction sets
While each benchmark measures the performance of a specific device (CPU, Memory, (GP)GPU, Storage, etc.), there is a real need for a benchmark to evaluate the overall computer performance: this new benchmark is a weighted average of the individual scores of the existing benchmarks:
- Native CPU Arithmetic, Cryptographic, Multi-Media (SIMD), Financial and Scientific: measures native processing performance using the very latest instruction sets (AVX512, AVX2/FMA, AVX, SSE2)
- .Net/Java Arithmetic: measures software virtual machine performance (e.g. for .Net WPF/Silverlight/Modern applications)
- Memory and Cache Bandwidth and Latency: measures memory and caches performance
- File System/Storage Bandwidth and I/O: measures storage performance
- GP (General Processing) / HC (Heterogonous Compute) (GPU/APU) Arithmetic, Cryptographic, Financial, Scientific: measures (GP)GPU/APU processing performance
- GP (General Processing) / HC (Heterogonous Compute) (GPU/APU) Memory Bandwidth and Latency: measures (GP)GPU/APU memory performance
Key features of SiSoftware Sandra 2016:
- 4 native architectures support (x86, x64 – Windows; ARM, ARM64, x86, x64 – Android)
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (AMD/ATI, nVidia, Intel).
- 4 native (GP)GPU/APU platforms support (OpenCL, CUDA, DirectX Compute Shader, OpenGL Compute).
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 12.x, DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, OpenGL 3.0+).
- 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer.
- Enhanced Sandra Lite (Eval) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)
Key features of SiSoftware Sandra 2016 SP1:
This release introduces initial AVX512 benchmarks with all SIMD benchmarks due to be ported once compiler support becomes available:
– CPU Multi-Media (Fractal Generation): single, double floating-point; integer, long benchmarks ported to AVX512.
– CPU Crypto (SHA Hashing): SHA2-256 and SHA2-512 multi-buffer ported to AVX512.
– Hardware support for future arch (AMD and Intel).
– .Net Multi-Media native vector support is vector width independent and thus will support AVX512 with a future CLR release automatically
GPU Image Processing: New, more complex filters
- Oil Painting: Quantise (9×9) Filter: CUDA, OpenCL
- Diffusion: Randomise (256) Filter: CUDA, OpenCL
CPU Image Processing: New, more complex filters
- Oil Painting: Quantise (9×9) Filter: AVX2/FMA, AVX, SSE2
- Diffusion: Randomise (256) Filter: AVX2/FMA, AVX, SSE2
More benchmarks will be ported to AVX512 subject to compiler support; currently Microsoft’s VC++ does not support AVX512 intrinsics and in the interest of fairness we do not use specialised compilers.
Size: 112.58 MB