MediaPortal transforms your PC into a whole media solution. It runs on primary hardware, connects to your TV, and displays your TV Series, Movies, Photos, and Music in a lot more dynamic approach. All within the comfort of your living room, in your large screen LCD or Plasma TV or projector!
The whole bunch of plugins and skins, allow you to do nearly something. Monitor your HTPC. View sports scores or local film showtimes.
Stream or download web TV, Apple Trailers, Youtube videos, or internet radio. Even start-up MediaPortal enjoys music from a predefined playlist.
MediaPortal is sort of simply a revolution in media control, it allows you to observe, listen, read and play your media as you need to, without getting in the best way, or having to learn complicated navigation systems.
MediaPortal works on many alternative configurations. You don’t want a fancy, costly system. You can simply connect your TV and sound system to your present PC and be up and running very quickly. Simply configure MediaPortal to display on your TV screen.
MediaPortal is an advanced Multi-Media Center / HTPC:
- Watch, schedule, and record live TV – like a TiVo, however better.
- Play videos, movies, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Listen to music and radio.
- Enjoy photos, home videos, or create a slideshow.
- Stream media, radio, and TV to any HTPC / PC linked to your network.
- Use a remote to control your HTPC out of your sofa.
- Access MediaPortal from the web or mobile device.
- Check the climate, news, RSS feeds, and more…
If you like, you’ll be able to arrange a separate Home Theatre PC (HTPC) to run MediaPortal. And even connect it to your present network. Or, you’ll be able to configure an advanced network with MediaPortal on the server and as many ‘client’ PCs as you want. Network architecture is supported, so you’ll be able to stream radio, music, video, and live or recorded TV all through your home.
Use your mouse, a touch screen, a keyboard, or a remote. Display either fullscreen or in windowed mode. It’s your alternative.
MediaPortal offers you essentially the most highly effective TV Engine and PVR (Personal Video Recorder) available at the moment. You can do all the pieces a TiVO can do, and more, however for free.
There isn’t any restriction on the number of TV Cards you’ll be able to use. An unlimited array of TV Cards are supported, together with analog cards. With a single DVB/ATSC card you’ll be able to watch and record more than one channel. Cards supporting BDA driver architecture require no configuration.
MediaPortal was designed particularly for Microsoft Windows. Thus, the performance and playback of high quality are unsurpassed. No extra hardware or business program is required.
- Update MediaInfo and MediaInfo.Wrapper to 21.9.2
- Create a numeric-only keyboard
- Update MetadataExtractor to 2.7.1
- Update SQLite to 3.36
- Improve tvgids.nl webepg grabber
- Fix deadlock error while importing EPG
- Update France.FreeBox_TV
- Add Set watched status in TV/Radio recorded
- Parallel DVB EPG
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 32- and 64-bit with not less than service pack 1
- Windows 8 32- and 64-bit (as of v1.3.0)
- Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit (as of v1.5.0)
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit (as of v1.12.0)
- Windows 11 64-bit
Recommended Minimum Hardware:
- CPU: Intel P4 with 2.0 GHz / AMD XP-2000+ or above
- Memory: 1024 MB
- HDD: 600 MB for MediaPortal
- HDD: 50 GB for TV recordings and time-shifting. Recordings can take as much as 8GB per hour
- Video card: DirectX 9 appropriate video card with not less than 128 MB of video memory
- TV card: MediaPortal TV-Server supports all analog TV cards with hardware MPEG-2 encoder and all digital TV cards which use BDA drivers.
Size: 203 MB