AOMEI PE Builder is a robust Windows PE creation tool. It will help you to create a bootable environment into CD/DVD, USB flash drive, or ISO file-based mostly on Windows PE (Windows Pre-installation Environment or download Windows PE creating an environment from the network) without installing AIK/WAIK.
AOMEI PE Builder integrates a set of tools that allows you to boot up your computer for simple maintenance and quick restoration tasks when the native system is corrupted or can’t be used.
Unlike the standard WinPE environment, it brings you a user-friendly graphical interface and a well-known Windows environment, together with desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc.
AOMEI PE Builder is also a free assistant to AOMEI Backupper or AOMEI Partition Assistant. And the bootable media you create is suitable with each BIOS and UEFI so that you don’t just create two media for these two boot modes individually.
The function of the Windows PE system created by PE Builder is much like that of the Windows system. Besides, the PE system has frequent tools (backup and restoration tool and partition tool, etc) and in addition, offers users the proper to add tools or drivers as they need.
When users create Windows PE, it supports including portable tools to Windows PE to specialize their system based on their will. After starting the computer from the created Windows PE, users can execute many operations that are complicated and even not possible in Windows. For example, when the system can’t start, users can recover or restore it by getting into Windows PE. In normal, it’s a sensible and easy-to-use Windows PE system creation tool that definitely will deliver you a shock.
Features and Utilities of AOMEI PE Builder:
Familiar Windows Interface
When making a WinPE bootable disk, AOMEI integrates desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, and taskbar into the WinPE environment. This makes it simple and easy so that you can handle files and documents, identical to using a Windows operating system.
No AIK/WAIK Installation
To create a Windows PE media, sometimes you must pre-install Windows AIK or WAIK or put together a Windows installation disc. Luckily, AOMEI PE Builder allows you to create a Windows PE boot disk without installing AIK/WAIK. It will prevent useful time and power!
Pack Portable Tools and Drivers
Except for a lot of built-in tools in AOMEI PE Builder, you possibly can nonetheless specify your personal Windows PE by way of the following two features:
- Add Files: Include more portable tools you want into the WinPE bootable disk.
- Add Drivers: Add multiple drivers to WinPE bootable media to acknowledge more hardware.
In most instances, the WinPE created by AOMEI PE Builder might be related to the network; by way of the network, you possibly can:
- Off-line antivirus: When the computer is locked and might remove viruses/Trojans because of viruses attack, download and instantly anti-virus program off-line version in Windows PE system.
- Maintain system: System directors can simply keep systems of computer systems that have completely different hardware. For example, you possibly can simply backup the system to NAS or network shared directory.
Creating Environment DOWNLOAD Supported
If no Windows PE is creating an environment in your computer otherwise you’d wish to create Windows PE-based mostly on Win10, PE Builder may download it and create Windows PE automatically. And you can even download the shared Windows PE creating an environment on cloud services manually.
The bootable media you create is suitable with each Legacy BIOS and UEFI, due to this fact you don’t must create two media for these two boot modes individually. Tips: Create Windows PE on the system above Win7 and create the version of 64-bit.
Supported OS: Windows XP – Windows 10 and Windows Server 2003-2016.
What’s New in AOMEI PE Builder 2.0:
- Support to download Windows 10 restoration environment to create a Windows PE bootable media.
- Support to cancel the operation through the process of making a Windows PE bootable media.
- Added dual-boot function: a Windows PE bootable media supports each EFI and Legacy BIOS boot mode.
- Now AOMEI PE Builder totally supports Windows 10/Vista/XP.
- Update built-in tools.
- Fixed some identified issues.
Size: 147 MB