Polarity Browser is a feature-packed, quick, safe, stable, and extremely customizable web browser that offers the newest web requirements. Powered by each Chromium and Trident, Polarity Browser supports the newest web requirements together with backward compatibility.
With hardware acceleration and WebGL support in each engine, Polarity Browser delivers immersive expertise that places the web first.
This browser is designed with effectiveness in thoughts to have the ability to run on lower-end hardware similar to tablets and older PCs. Even with much less processing energy, Polarity Browser continues to be capable of delivering optimal performance while maintaining RAM utilization and CPU temps low.
Built-in privacy features similar to DoNotTrack and Privoxy allow users to browse with confidence. With a wide array of apps, themes, and extensions, you’ll feel properly at home with Polarity Browser.
With Web of Trust built properly into the browser, the web turned into a safer place. Polarity Browser will display the scores of every website within the security data window in addition to the certificate information. Polarity Browser will automatically warn you about any malicious websites. But it’s going to automatically block those who the WOT group discovered to be 100% contaminated.
Polarity Browser Features
- Powered by the Chromium and Trident engines.
- Ability to save tabs.
- Powerful Garbage collector.
- Autocomplete omnibar.
- Ad Blocker/Proxy/VPN
- HTML5, CSS3, WebGL, Hardware Accel., etc. support
- HTML5 Test: 512/555, Acid3 Test: 100/100.
- Apps, Extensions (Userscripts), and Add-ons
- Password Manager (PolarPass)
- And More…
- Sandboxing. Prevents malware or drive-by downloads from installing or running malicious code. With sandboxing, Polarity’s multiprocess architecture allows isolating tabs from one another. Therefore when one tab turns unresponsive, the remainder of the browser will not be affected.
- Cookie Manager. It allows you to handle and delete cookies. From there you’ll be able to find out what information and from which website every cookie is. You can simply wipe out all cookies with a click of a button.
- Proxies, VPN. Polarity Browser comes built-in with Proxy/VPN support to help protect your online identity. The browser will automatically detect world VPNs installed in your system and can filter site visitors with them.
- Private Browsing. In Private Mode, Polarity Browser will automatically block all content that can allow websites to track your browsing behavior. All browsing data is automatically deleted upon exit. With Parallel Sessions, every tab will get its personal cache to create a safer browsing environment.
The Polarity Browser Store offers a variety of apps and themes that you would be able to customize Polarity with. Polarity Browser additionally supports extensions from Greasy Fork, OpenUserJS, Userscripts.org, and User styles. That offers extra performance to every website. You can simply create themes that you would be able to use and submit to the store inside the settings window.
Polarity Browser can listen to your voice commands or search queries. Then immediately take you to the website that has probably the most related content without looking out. Just click the microphone icon to begin.
Other Important Features of Polarity Browser
- Built only for power users. Control Center allows you to simply handle and find all of your open tabs. As nicely as execute commands in an easy and intuitive user interface.
- Simplify password management. Easily handle all of your login information in a single place. All information is encrypted and tied to your particular client of PolarPass. PolarPass will automatically fill out the information to take the effort out of logging in.
- Take screenshots properly within the browser. Quickly take a screenshot within the browser by pressing Ctrl + F2 or from the context menu. Then, simply drag and drop to pick out the area you need.
- Your data is on the go. PolarSync compiles all of your customized preferences and session data right into a neat bundle. Simply open PolarSync from one other device to import your current configuration out of your USB drive.
The download manager displays real-time data on transfer speeds and download duration. You can simply pause and resume downloads if wanted.
Polarity’s built-in sharing tools allow you to share with any social network immediately. Pinned tabs are neatly tucked away to the side of the browser for simple access to the websites you use most. Like Facebook or Twitter.
You can simply watch your favorite Youtube videos while staying productive at the same time. Simply come out of the Youtube video from the context menu to observe your video without having to switch tabs.
Polarity Browser comes built-in with Readability and Feedly. For common articles, enter reader mode to get seamless reading expertise with adjustable fonts and backgrounds. For RSS feeds, Feedly intelligently aggregates feeds from websites for greater reading expertise.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
- Visual C++ 2015
- HTLM5 Test: 530/555
- Acid 3 Test: 100/100
Size: 1.14 MB