WinSysClean X12 is an effective Windows System Cleaner, which repairs and cleans your Windows registry with one 1-Click.
By running WinSysClean, you’re going to get more disk space and Windows will run quicker after a clean operation. The error files that WinSysClean searches for and deletes can produce very hazardous outcomes if not correctly cleaned from the drive on a periodical basis.
WinSysClean X12 automatically optimizes your Windows System by optionally removing temporary/ unused space-wasting files, unused registry places, invalid shortcut links, and many more.
WinSysClean X12 makes use of the most advanced registry analysis algorithm to restore the Windows Registry. All these tasks are done by Professionals periodically by hand, however now you can do it with only a single button click, without being afraid of damaging one thing!
WinSysClean X12 Features:
- Removes specific types of files that common disk utilities, uninstall, set up, defrag, ScanDisk, and other cleaner-type programs will miss.
- You can select from many cleaning options, or you can let WinSysClean do it for you.
- Cleans your registry by deleting invalid uninstall entries and other wasted registry entries, left by programs after uninstalling them.
- Removes Invalid COM/OLE Registry Entries.
- Cleans the Windows Recycle Bin.
- Removes the Windows Documents History.
- Deletes Windows Hotfix uninstall files.
- Deletes the Windows RUN History.
- Cleans the Internet Explorer Cache Folder and Cookies Folder.
- Cleans the Internet Downloaded Files Folder, by deleting its content completely…
- Deletes the Internet Explorer typed URL History and visited URL History.
- Deletes the Windows Registry Backup files (these backup files are created at each Windows Startup, and it is wasting very a lot of disk space).
- Ability to add customized file types for removing from all the disk drives or a specified location.
- Ability to add customized folders for cleaning.
- Removes invalid registry program application paths, font entries, and shared tools entries.
- Removes invalid Windows Installer registry entries.
- Displays detailed statistics, during and after the cleaning process.
- Windows Tuning options like changing the login screen image.
- Advanced System Monitor (CPU, Memory, and HDD).
Changes in WinSysClean X12 22.0:
- NEW Added support for Windows 11
- NEW Dark UI theme.
- NEW Added 563 new application cleaners.
- NEW Added Additional Opera browser cleaning options (available in-app cleaner).
- NEW Database engine with better memory management.
- NEW Added Task View, This Device, Remote File Browser for Hyper-V and Linux to Tweaks Desktop Shortcuts.
- Updated 310 application cleaners.
- Improved Support for Windows 10 21H1 and 21H2
- Improved High DPI scaling for monitors with 4K resolutions and huge fonts.
- Improved Memory Management.
- Improved Cleaning Performance.
- Improved System Tray/Notification Icon compatibility with Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Removed 142 out-of-date application cleaners for older version programs that might be not used.
- Removed The Safari Browser Cleaner.
- Changed The default setting for Windows Documents History to disabled to keep away from removing the Pinned Quick Access folder from Windows Explorer.
- Fixed Programs Uninstaller option, on some computer systems it didn’t start.
- Fixed Scan Progress Task fonts which had been displayed incorrectly on 4K monitors.
- Fixed App Cleaner list selection problem which caused in some instances to select different items.
- Fixed Thread synchronization which might close WinSysClean unexpectedly.
- Other UI improvements and fixes.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 11 (64-bit).
- Windows Server 2016, 2019 (64-bit).
Size: 20.8 MB