Pale Moon is a custom-built and speed-optimized Firefox browser. The challenge makes use of contributed Open Source code to create a full-featured, speed-optimized browser based mostly on the Firefox browser.
Having seen the benefits on different systems (e.g. Linux) concerning programs being compiled mainly for the capabilities of the machine it’s installed on, it became clear that Windows users have been at a drawback.
Mozilla solely releases windows executables with the most compatibility in thoughts, which means that Firefox is made to run on as many various systems as possible, sacrificing effectivity and speed within the process to be appropriate with, by present requirements, completely historical hardware.
Mozilla doesn’t provide optimized browser packages for Windows. That means you might be dropping speed and effectiveness if you use your browser.
That wants to change. Therefore Pale Moon mission offers custom-built and optimized Firefox browsers for Windows Operating Systems. Make certain to get essentially the most speed and effectiveness out of your browser!
Pale Moon Main options
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: It is secure because the browser has seen years of growth.
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes, and personas
- Able to make use of present Firefox profiles, bookmarks, and settings with this migration tool
- Uses barely much less memory due to disabled redundant and optionally available code
- Significant speed will increase for web page drawing and script processing
- Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4)
- Stability: expertise in fewer browser crashes.
- Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts together with WOFF
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
Users will find a barely more conservative method to modify the user interface within the Pale Moon browser. Though very near Firefox, it is (now more clearly so than earlier) a unique product. However, these structure variations don’t stop anybody from configuring their browser interface to precisely the best way they need to look and work. Including Mozilla Firefox’s default layout if they so want.
Changes in Pale Moon 32.0.0
- This is a new milestone release. The primary focus for this milestone is web compatibility, in particular Regular Expression extensions, standards compliance issues, and further JPEG-XL support.
- Special thanks to Martok, Job Bautista, and FranklinDM without whom this milestone would not have been possible, and to dbsoft for putting in the effort to work on Mac and FreeBSD builds.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- A processor with SSE2 instruction support
- 1 GB of RAM
- At least 200 MB of free (uncompressed) disk space
Size: 29.5 MB
DOWNLOAD Pale Moon 32.0.0 for Windows x86
DOWNLOAD Pale Moon 32.0.0 for Windows x64
DOWNLOAD Pale Moon 32.0.0 Portable for Windows x86
DOWNLOAD Pale Moon 32.0.0 Portable for Windows x64
DOWNLOAD Pale Moon 32.0.0 for Linux x64 – GTK3 tarball
DOWNLOAD Pale Moon 32.0.0 for Linux x64 – GTK2 tarball