Internet Download Accelerator PRO lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time.
Internet Download Accelerator Pro resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers. To increase usability Internet Download Accelerator Pro integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Nescape and others, replacing the standard download modules.
Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard. With IDA you can download and save video from popular video sharing services: YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe and others.
Whatever your connection type, Internet Download Accelerator Pro will use the bandwidth of your connection most effectively and download files extremely fast. Power and useful tool for management of download categories. Possibility of automatic file type detection with automatic file placement to the specified categories. Unlimited number of categories and hierarchy levels.
Internet Download Accelerator PRO also contains:
- FTP Explorer;
- site manager for password and download folders management;
- download speed control, automatic mode for the most comfortable browsing on the Web;
- dial for dial-up connection;
- search for files, programs, games, and music;
- IDA Bar – a toolbar for Internet Explorer.
New version of Internet Download Accelerator PRO features ability to download video from popular video sharing services and to preview and play streaming video with built-in player. Improved pop-ups will show you detailed information on download errors (and ways to correct them), download completion and news. Improved integration with Mozilla Firefox and Opera will make life easier for users of these popular browsers.
Changes in Internet Download Accelerator PRO 6.14:
- Added option to highlighting of the moved/deleted files in the download list (View – File availability);
- New Opera, Chrome and Firefox extensions;
- Added support for downloading videos from video-services with 50 FPS frame rate;
- Improved download from video-services;
- Added ability to choose available format for video and audio when downloading from video services;
- Added fast params update for correct download from video services;
- Improved dragging selected text onto the floating window;
- Improved algorithm to determine correct file names;
- Fixed a bug with video playback in the built-in browser;
- Fixed bug with updating the Deleted folder;
- Fixed bug with saving the list when automatic deletion of completed downloads;
- The order of output of sound messages is corrected;
- Fixed a bug with creating an extra .txt file when downloading from video services;
- Fixed 00:00:00 time bug in the download scheduler;
- Minor bugs fixed.
Size: 7.1 MB