phpMyAdmin is a free software program written in PHP, meant to deal with MySQL administration over the Web. phpMyAdmin helps a variety of operations on MySQL and MariaDB.
Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, customers, permissions, and so on) you may carry out by way of the consumer interface. But you continue to have the flexibility to instantly execute any SQL assertion.
phpMyAdmin comes with various documentation, and customers are welcome to replace the wiki pages to share concepts and howtos for numerous operations. The phpMyAdmin staff will strive that will help you in the event you face any issues. You can use quite a lot of help channels to get assistance.
phpMyAdmin can be very deeply documented in an e-book written by one of many builders. Mastering phpMyAdmin for Effective MySQL Management, which is on the market in English and Spanish.
phpMyAdmin is a mature undertaking with a secure and versatile codebase. It has received several awards. Translated into 72 languages and helps each LTR and RTL language.
- Intuitive internet interface
- Support for many MySQL options:
- browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields, and indexes
- create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields, and indexes
- upkeep server, databases, and tables, with proposals on server configuration
- execute, edit and bookmark any SQL statement, even batch-queries
- handle MySQL consumer accounts and privileges
- handle saved procedures and triggers
- Import knowledge from CSV and SQL
- Export knowledge to numerous codecs: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, LATEX, and others
- Administering several servers
- Creating graphics of your database format in numerous codecs
- Creating advanced queries utilizing Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming saved knowledge into any format utilizing a set of predefined capabilities, like displaying BLOB-data as picture or download-link
- And far more…
Changes in PHP MyAdmin 5.1.1:
- Fixes for several PHP errors
- Fixes for “$cfg[‘DefaultTabDatabase’]” and different associated configuration directives not working correctly
- Fix Yaml export to quote strings even when they’re numeric
- Fix TCPDF open_basedir problem on account of inner guessing code from TCPDF
- Fix for fast search not working when using more than one configured server
- Fix DateTime decimals displayed (.00000) after edit
- Fix newlines in text fields are doubled
- Fixed URL technology by removing un-needed & escaping for & char
- Improvements for working with PHP 8.1
- Improved dealing with of including a new user with the Percona database server
Size: 14.1 MB