AndroMouse permits you to convert your Android smartphone right into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser, and far more. Communication with your computer will be made using your WiFi network or Bluetooth.
AndroMouse features most mouse functionalities together with click, double-click, drag, and drop, scroll, and right-click. You can use your phone’s on-screen keyboard because of the wireless keyboard.
In addition to a wireless mouse and keyboard, AndroMouse additionally provides tons of additional features. The most popular features include a speak-to-type and file browser.
Relax on your sofa and search Google or Youtube along with your voice. Compose an email and your voice as an alternative to using your physical keyboard!! Browse your computer files on your phone.
- Tap Click
- Two-finger tap to double click
- Easy drag and drop
- Left-handed mode
- Middle mouse button
- Standard keyboard
- Function and particular keys
- Automatic server detection
- Connect using Wi-Fi (Windows/Mac/Linux) or Bluetooth (Windows)
- Save remote connections
- Clean UI
- Dedicated Numpad
Media player features
- Media remote with media buttons
- Control Windows Media Player/ iTunes/ YouTube/ Netflix/ Spotify
- Browse your computer’s media files
- Use this remote to restart/ logoff/ shutdown your system
- Browse your computer’s files on your phone
- Click on a file to open it on your computer
- Use AndroMouse as your remote game computer
- Easily programmable buttons
- Great while doing all your PowerPoint presentation
- Can even be used in picture viewer
- Buttons to go next/previous slide
- Integrated mouse performance
- Ability to view the computer’s screen on the app
- Program your customized shortcut keys
AndroMouse is Free and contains No Ads.
Changes in AndroMouse 8.0:
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Supported Languages: English, Spanish, and French.
Supported Operating Systems: Android 5.1 or later.
Size: 14 MB
DOWNLOAD Andro Mouse
To use AndroMouse, you have to download the AndroMouse Server and run it on the computer that you simply wish to control wirelessly. It runs on Windows, Mac, or Linux and requires no additional installation.