Google Picasa is a software that makes it simple and enjoyable to view, manage, edit and share digital images on your PC. It is not going to delete your photos or put them online without your permission. Picasa automatically finds and organizes all your photos together with jpeg, tiff, BMP, PSD, and standard camera film files. Sending photos with e-mail used to imply 5 steps simply to get it proper.
Picasa helps you to decide the size after which automatically attaches your photos. Browse via all of your photos and view slideshows of your albums with the click of a button. Enhance, repair red-eye, and even crop without dropping data or completely changing your original image.
Take your images additional with this application program from Google. Picasa is free picture management software from Google that helps you find, edit and share your photos in seconds.
Picasa helps you find and manage all of your photos: you start Picasa, it scans your hard drive to find and automatically sets up all of your photos. This software finds the following image and film file types:
- Image file types: JPG, GIF, TIF, PSD, PNG, BMP, RAW (together with NEF and CRW). GIF and PNG files usually are not scanned by default, however, you may allow them within the options dialogue.
- Film file types: MPG, AVI, ASF, WMV, and MOV.
Google Picasa Features:
- Organize – Picasa immediately locates and organizes all the images on your computer.
- Edit – Turn a grey sky right into a picture-perfect day.
- Share – The hardest part of sharing your photos is selecting your favorites.
- Prints & Products – Print stunning photos at home with more customized sizes or order prints, presents, and books out of your favorite online firms.
- Backup – Do not lose your digital memories. Safely back up your images with this application software.
- Create – Enjoy your photos in enjoyable, inventive methods – it’s what pictures are all about!
New features in Google Picasa 3.9:
- Share to your Google+ circles — If you’ve joined Google+, you may use this software to share straight with the circles you’ve created on Google+. They’ll see your images and videos on their Google+ stream. People that don’t use Google+ aren’t ignored. They’ll get an email to view your album on Google+, they usually don’t have to hitch to take action.
- Picasa name tags on Google+ — If you’ve joined Google+, you’ll have seen that name tags have changed to more social. With the release of version 3.9, now you can upload and share your name tags on Google+. Note that when you select to not be a part of Google+, name tags received the change in any respect.
- New photograph editing effects — We’ve added a plethora of the latest modifying effects like Vignette, Duo-tone, Borders, and more.
- Side-by-side editing — Compare two different images side by side. Or compare the original and edited versions of the same picture concurrently as you apply edits in Picasa. Learn the way to edit side by side.
Changes in Google Picasa 3.9.140 / Google Photos Backup 1.1.0:
- Re-branding from Google+ Photos to Google Photos
- Disable, in the meanwhile, uploads of face tags.
- Addresses occasional crashes in network operations.
- Addresses occasional crashes in file scanning operations.
- Patches for image dealing with. We want to thank Hossein Lotfi, Secunia Research, for serving to establish
- Issues in RAW dealing with.
- Improved throughput and error dealing with in Google Photos Backup.
Size: 13.0 MB