eM Client is a full-featured email client with a modern and easy-to-use interface. It allows you to find any email, contact, or attachment in seconds with a built-in super-fast search.
This software additionally offers calendars, tasks, contacts, and even chat. Contacts may be managed in some ways. This includes several views, contacts merging, and far more.
eM Client supports all main services together with Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook.com. And, after all, the software will allow you to synchronize your e-mails (IMAP/POP3) and even Calendars and Contacts with various servers and services.
You can simply import your data from many of the other e-mail clients. This includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat, and more.
eM Client supports touch devices like touch-enabled laptops, tablets, and hybrid devices. Use your email client simply in a modern method.
eM Client is the best-equipped email client available on the market. It supports nearly all conceivable email technologies (POP3, SMTP, IMAP, EWS, AirSync).
- Secure communication (SSL/TLS)
- Message encrypting (S/MIME)
- Advanced email rules management
- Spell-check throughout the application program
- Built-in email translator using Bing translate engine
- Templates, signatures, tags, and categorizations
- Various calendar views
- Share calendars and tasks with other people
- Full-text search in events and tasks
- Meeting invites and confirmations (IMIP/ITIP)
- Schedule conferences using free/busy
- Custom contact views
- An exhaustive number of data fields
- Categorization and folders support
- Easy contacts merging
- Communication history
- Easy search
- Chat interface contained in the application program or as a detached window
- All common chat services supported (Google chat, Jabber, and others)
- File transfer support
- Central management of desktop clients for corporations
- Deduplicator tool
- Customizable Widgets
- Sidebar for fast access to Contact details, Agenda, and Invitations
Changes in eM Client 9.1.2109.0 :
- Reworked reminders
- Easy way to enable/disable avatars in all folders
- A specific icon for Gmail important tag instead of “Important” text
- Move to folder, copy to folder – recent history for menus and buttons
- Support for new Yahoo IMAP API (Message limit and UID Only modes)
- Custom sort for aliases, Quicktexts, signatures, and templates
- Rules dialog is no longer modal
- Support for XMPP archive (XEP-0313)
- Server tags in all UI controls
- Attachment indexer in a separate process
- Option to mark messages as read when moved to trash
- Sync email tags with SurgeMail servers
- Support for search in notes for emails
- Option to show aliases in submenus
- Solid tag icons for better color recognition
- Automatically open recent searches when clicking on the search button
- Show Resend only for sending emails
- Show Snooze only for incoming emails
- Added Later group to the Tasks view for consistency with sidebar Agenda
- Fixes for issues with third-party software sending messages via SMAPI
- Fixes for the validation process of keys.openpgp.org service for Exchange mailboxes
- Several DPI/Multimonitor related fixes
- A lot of other fixes
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 116 MB