Mozilla Thunderbird 91 is a fully-featured, very purposeful, safe electronic mail shopper and RSS feed reader. It provides a reasonable and streamlined interface to a highly effective electronic mail bundle. Also, it permits you to deal with mail effectively and with models, and Thunderbird filters away spam too.
The refined and well-integrated Bayesian spam filter knocks out most spam (after some coaching). Combine these two points, and also you get a smart function that routinely sanitizes (probably harmful) HTML code.
The program turns off distant photos for spam or anything you classify as dangerous mail. For instance, worms and viruses. Though not excellent, a rip-off sensor detects techniques generally used to idiot customers.
Flexible views, free-form tags, and highly effective filter search and digital folders make it a snap to deal with massive quantities of mail.
Mozilla Thunderbird 91 additionally works effectively with IMAP accounts and throughout electronic mail accounts. The built-in RSS feed reader extends these talents to information.
Thunderbird 91, as a messaging system, is a novel instrument that customers can use to combine as lots of their communications as they need. It is a strong but fulfilling instrument to assist people to handle their online interactions.
Whether that’s electronic mail, prompt messaging, social networking messages, or different varieties of messages. Thunderbird software combines an open structure, highly effective extensibility, and a customization framework. Also a person-centric perspective on communications.
Mozilla Thunderbird 91 Features
- Manages several POP and IMAP electronic mail accounts and reads RSS feeds.
- A spam filter utilizing Bayesian statistics can spam routinely.
- Mail views, free-form message tags, and versatile filters allow you to set up and prioritize good mail simply.
- Searches could be saved to digital folders that routinely mixture related mail in Thunderbird.
- Offers wealth, however, safety and privacy-conscious HTML formatting assist.
- The program detects frequent rip-off techniques and routinely sanitizes the mail categorized as junk
- S/MIME assist permits you to encrypt and signal mail (OpenPGP plug-in obtainable).
- You can run Mozilla Thunderbird from a detachable medium corresponding to a USB stick.
- Many extensions permit us to develop an extra function set or enhance usability.
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11.0, 12.0
Please notice that GNU/Linux distributors could provide packages in your distribution that have different requirements.
- Thunderbird will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 3.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.8.1 or higher
- glibc 2.17 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
Size: 50.2 MB