Ant Movie Catalog is a free and open-source program made to handle your collection of movies on Blu-Ray, DVD, CD (VideoCD, DivX, …), and tapes with print, import and export features, scripting, etc.
Ant Movie Catalog can automatically create an HTML file, CSV file, or SQL commands with the contents of the film list. For every film, you possibly can enter numerous information manually or automatically through a script.
There are loads of scripts you possibly can select from, together with an IMDb one. Just choose the IMDb script, type within the name of a film, and choose the film you need (there can be several movies that match the name you typed), after which let Ant Movie Catalog import that data for you.
And it additionally has a useful random choice tool that may randomly decide a film out of your collection – that ought to turn out to be useful once you need to watch a film however you possibly can’t make up your thoughts about which one you need to watch.
Ant Movie Catalog Features:
- Can store catalog in two file formats: its binary format or XML
- Import information from the Internet (using scripts); by default, it includes scripts for IMDB (US), DVDFR (FR), Allociné (FR), Cultural (ES), and many others
- User-customizable links to search film websites
- Information importation from numerous media files (audio & video codec, bitrates, resolution, framerate, size)
- Scripting technology, using Object Pascal language, allowing to change catalog: Find & replace, moving field values, …
- Printing, using customizable templates
- Export to other formats: HTML (based mostly on a template which you can modify or create yourself), SQL commands (to re-import data in a DBMS reminiscent of MySQL), CSV (text files, can be utilized as tables with Microsft Excel for example), Origons.com
- Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, however, a plain text file can be utilized too), Divx Manager, BaseDVDivx, Origons.com, DVD Profiler (catalogs exported to XML)
- Can store photos inside catalog or link to external files (recommended for big photos)
- Supports PNG, JPEG, and GIF
- Loans management
- Statistics with charts and pies
- Can display the list as a tree, the place movies are grouped by a specified field
- This program is free; you possibly can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; both version 2 of the License or (at your option) any later version.
Changes in Ant Movie Catalog 22.214.171.124:
- Fix a mismatch in case sensitivity of debtors within the Loans window.
The user interface is translated into about thirty languages.
Works on Windows 2000 and higher (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10).
Size: 6.30 MB