Ashampoo Cover Studio 2017 is a simple and inventive tool for the design and printing of customized labels, covers, and booklets with useful cut marks.
It provides every little thing you might want to label discs and create professional covers and booklets. Whether you simply have to scan current covers, add individual backgrounds, or depend on the varied templates, you’ll be happy with the outcome.
The new mosaic feature creates high-quality covers automatically based mostly on your tracks. If you’re in a rush, you may simply use the thumbnails out of your MP3 tags or load whole playlists as an alternative to getting to manually input music titles.
The complete editor allows you to freely format and arranges fonts and images. This means you may each shortly create covers automatically or design them to your artistic wants.
Ashampoo Cover Studio 2017 features:
- New mosaic feature for customized covers – NEW
- Supports the newest printer models – NEW
- Supports playlists for simple data inputs – NEW
- Use images from MP3 tags – NEW
- Improved cut marks for printing templates
- Additional themes available online – NEW
- Ideal for high-res displays – NEW
- Print covers and booklets for any disc type
- Numerous design templates
- Import table of contents simply
- Design and save customized templates
- Printer calibration for precise outcomes
- Scan CD covers and booklets with easeRotate objects and texts freely
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Languages: Arabic, Armenian, Belorussian, British English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Size: 23.7 MB