PDFCreator is a free PDF converter tool that allows you to create a PDF file (Portable Document Format) from any Windows software.
If you may print your document, you may convert it to PDF with PDFCreator. And not only PDF, however, but you can also convert the document to other popular formats as nicely, like PNG, JPEG, and TIF.
Creating PDF files with PDFCreator is simple. It works as a virtual printer and might convert anything to PDF you can print. Simply print your document to the PDFCreator printer to start the conversion.
PDFCreator transforms the generic printer commands generated by applications into PDF commands and stores them in a PDF file. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc, or any other Windows software.
The software converts each printable document to PDF and lots of other formats.
- Convert your Documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, and more
- Merge multiple documents into one file
- Profiles make ceaselessly used settings available with one click
- Use automatic saving to have a completely automated PDF printer
- Create PDFs from any software that is ready to print
- Send generated files by way of email
- Digitally sign your PDFs to make sure that you are the creator and the file has not been modified
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time, etc.
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed, etc
- Create PDF/A files for long-term archives
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you need and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: the software additionally runs on Terminal Servers without issues
- PDFCreator is free, even for business use! It is Open Source and launched under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
Changes in PDFCreator 4.4.3 :
- The PDF Architect installer has been updated (including our latest signature).
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 38.9 MB