Advanced Renamer is a batch file rename utility. It is a free program for renaming multiple files and folders directly. By configuring renaming methods the names could be manipulated in numerous ways. It is straightforward to arrange an advanced batch job using multiple strategies on a large number of files.
The 12 different methods allow you to alter the names, attributes, and timestamps of files in a single go. The files will also be copied or moved to new places primarily based on information within the files.
With Advanced Renamer you possibly can construct new file names by including, removing, changing, altering instances, or giving the file a brand new name primarily based on recognized information in regards to the file.
Before performing the operations on the files you possibly can confirm that the output will likely be right and when you carry out the rename and regret it, you possibly can undo the whole batch.
Advanced Renamer features
- Preview new names in real-time
- Tag-based renaming
- Rename with MP3/ID3 information
- Use Regular expressions and Wildcards
- Image renaming with EXIF support
- Display thumbnails of images
- Rename with video tags
- Use GPS information from image files
- Supports for each file and folder
- Undo the earlier batch
- Several renaming methods
- Use multiple methods directly
- Batch modes: Rename, copy, transfer
- Set file timestamps and file attributes
- A brand new name with Tags
- Change the case of the filename
- Remove / Delete a part of the filename
- Remove the pattern from the filename
- Replace a part of the filename
- Add / Insert text into the filename
- Move a part of the filename
- New names based on a list of names
- Change file attributes
- Change file timestamp
- Trim filenames
- Custom batch script
Advanced Renamer 3.92 ChangeLog:
- Dark mode
- New document tags for PDF, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Many number-based tags can now be zero-padded by adding a second parameter. The length of the parameter determines the length of the number, which will result in 3-digit numbers. Available for the tags, and
- Changed layout of tag picker to show tabs instead of dropdown
- Time and file time-based tags are now located on the same page in the tag selector
- The method list toolbar didn’t show hints for buttons
- Fixed video duration tags
- Item list grid lines are no longer the default option (they don’t look good with dark mode)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 12.1 MB