The O&O RegEditor is built-in into O&O BlueCon and is comparable in construction to the well-known Windows RegEdit. The O&O RegEdit gives full access to the Windows registry database.
Windows registry shops the settings for quite a few Windows companies, applications, and drivers. Changing or creating system and program settings belong to the day-by-day routine of each Administrator.
This Registry Editor makes working with the registration database considerably simpler. It comes with an eminently user-friendly application, however, it’s by way of its portability that it makes the life of an Administrator a lot simpler.
Warning! The incorrect use of O&O RegEditor could cause server issues affecting the entire system and should necessitate reinstalling the operating system.
Before making adjustments to the Registry database in Windows, it’s best to make a backup copy of all necessary pc data with an imaging program, similar to O&O DiskImage.
O&O can’t assure that issues attributable to the wrong use of O&O RegEditor will likely be repairable. You settle for full duty for using O&O RegEditor.
- Starts from transportable storage media
- Creates, manages, imports, and exports Favorites
- Uses regularly wanted keys as preset Favorites
- Copies full branches
- Simplified modifying and cozy search function
- Import and Export XML files
Changes in O&O RegEditor 12.0 Build 2172:
- Some German language techniques skilled a crash as a result of incorrectly assigned resources
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.23 MB