CPU Z is a freeware system information software program that gathers information among the significant devices of your system.
CPU Z presents an easy resolution to seek useful hardware information and identify unknown components.
The app doesn’t require any installation. It does present the likelihood although. All that you must do is run it. It doesn’t use any extra files, nor does it write to the registry.
CPU information like identify and number, core stepping and process, package, and more…
Mainboard information like vendor, model, revision, BIOS model and date, chipset and sensor, and graphics interface.
Memory information like frequency, timings, and module specification using SPD (like vendor and default timings). It can even present your system’s Windows and DirectX versions.
CPU Z collects and shows the following:
- The processor identifies and numbers, codenames, processes, packages, cache ranges.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specs (SPD).
- Real-time measurement of every core’s inner frequency, and memory frequency.
The tool has minimal effect on PC efficiency because it runs on low CPU and memory. It exhibits correct information and is labored easily throughout our tests. Without triggering Windows to hold, crash, or pop up error messages. So users engaged in older OS versions shouldn’t fear.
Changes in CPU-Z 2.06 :
- Intel N97, N95 and N50 (ADL-N, 6W to 15W).
- AMD Dragon Range Ryzen 9 7945HX (16c/55-75W), 7845HX (12c/45-75W), Ryzen 7 7745HX (8c/45-75W), 7645HX (6c/45-75W).
- Zhaoxin C-1080 IGP (KX-6000G).
- Zhaoxin KH-40000 YongFeng (12/16/32c).
- NVIDIA RTX 4070 (AD104-250).
- NVIDIA RTX 4060 Ti (AD106-350).
- AMD Radeon RX 7600 (Navi 33 XL).
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Android 4.2 or later
Size: 2.08 MB