Process Lasso Pro is a process optimization and automation utility with a unique new technology that will improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability during periods of high CPU load. Priority optimization, affinity optimization, automated rules, you name it and Process Lasso has it. Process Lasso’s unique technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability through process priority optimization.
Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without sufficient restraint – leading to hangs and micro-lags.
ProBalance intelligently adjusts the priorities of running programs on-demand so that badly behaved processes won’t negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC. It does this not by raising process priorities, but instead by temporarily lowering the priorities of background processes that may be interfering with foreground responsiveness.
This utility also offers an assortment of ways to take full control over how your CPUs are allocated to running programs.
In essence, Process Lasso is an all-in-one automated Windows process tuner. You can choose what priority processes should run, and which CPUs should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, automatically restart programs, limit the number of instances of a program, and much more.
You can even indicate processes that should induce entrance into the High-Performance power scheme or prevent the PC from sleeping. A gaming mode also allows for easy process priority optimization for avid gamers.
Process Lasso is the ultimate companion to servers of all types. For Terminal Servers, it can help ensure no user monopolizes the CPU. For all types of servers, its ProBalance algorithm can improve responsiveness, and the automated process control can allow you to tweak running processes in ways never before possible.
The isolated core engine (processgovernor.exe) can run without the GUI, making it entirely invisible to the user interface if desired. A password can be set to protect the configuration file. The core engine can be run in any number of ways; an instance for every user, a single global instance, or run as a service.
Process Lasso Pro Features:
- ProBalance – Keep your PC responsive during high CPU loads!
- Gaming Mode 2.0 with Bitsum Highest Performance power plan – new
- IdleSaver – Run at maximum performance while active; conserve energy when idle
- SmartTrim – The first-ever intelligent RAM optimizer – new
- Real-time CPU affinity and process priority optimization!
- Automate and control process settings and power plans
- Light-weight native code with the negligible resource use
- Efficient stand-alone core engine that can run as a service
- Unique system responsiveness metric to quantify your experience!
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Windows 10
Changes in Process Lasso 184.108.40.206:
- Added Regular Expression and multi-field matching to some rule types. See the documentation on process matching.
- Optimizations to GUI
- Improvements to Active Processes tab
- A large number of assorted fixes and enhancements
Size: 5.17 MB