MediaCoder is a common batch media transcoder, which properly integrates the most well-liked audio/video codecs and tools into an all-in-one answer. With a versatile and extendable structure, new codecs and tools are added always in addition to supports for brand new devices.
MediaCoder intends to be the swiss military knife for media transcoding of all time and at this second, it already has tens of millions of customers from 170+ nations everywhere on the planet.
MediaCoder is a front-end/GUI for a set of audio/video command-line utilities and dynamic libraries (together with audio/video codecs and multiplexers).
MediaCoder maintains a unified parameter tree whose leaves (parameter values) may be altered using applying GUI, a web-based tree view, person interfaces for particular devices (e.g. PSP, iPhone), and conforming HTTP requests. It maps the parameter tree into command-line options or calling parameters for varied codecs and tools.
MediaCoder pipes the decoder’s output into the encoder’s enter, somewhat than utilizing momentary files. This permits it to convert giant quantities of information without utilizing extreme disk space. Some of the included utilities are additionally patched to add further interfaces.
This program has a built-in media streaming server that can be utilized to stream out audio and video files using the HTTP protocol. It is ready to apply on-the-fly transcoding for each audio and video streaming with a few of its supported audio and video codecs.
MediaCoder Features In Brief:
- Convert to and from many audio and video compression formats and re-multiplex into varied container formats in batches
- With full management over transcoding parameters, you’ll be able to study audio/video encoding and play with varied codecs
- Strong decoding functionality for partial or corrupted contents
- Simplified UI for widespread mobile devices (e.g. PSP, iPhone/iPod)
- Fully standalone, no dependence on system codecs/splitters
- Extension (scripting language) infrastructure to develop person interfaces and enhance person expertise
- Improving compression / lowering measurement for audio/video files
- Converting for audio/video playback devices (digital audio player, MP4 player, mobile phone, PDA, PSP, VCD/DVD player, and many others.)
- Extracting audio tracks from video files
- Ripping audio/video discs
- Repairing corrupted or partially downloaded video files
- Lossy Audio Compression Formats: MP3, Vorbis, LC-AAC, HE-AAC, Opus, AC-3, MPEG Audio, MusePack, Speex, AMR, Windows Media Audio, ADPCM, mp3PRO
- Lossless Audio Compression Formats: FLAC, WavPack, Monkey’s Audio, OptimFrog, ALAC, TTA, PCM
- Video Compression Formats: H.264, VP8, XviD, DivX, MPEG 1/2/4, Flash Video, VP8, Theora, Dirac, H.263, RealVideo, Windows Media Video, MJPEG
- Container Formats: MP4, WebM, F4V, FLV, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, ASF, MTS/M2TS/AVCHD, Quicktime/MOV, PMP, RealMedia, OGM
- Storage Media and Streaming (Input): Bluray, DVD, VCD, SVCD, CD, CUESheet, HTTP, FTP, RTSP, UDP
Changes in MediaCoder 0.8.63 Build 6030:
- Updated FFmpeg
- Removed OpenCL info display
Size: 94.7 MB