foobar2000 is a complicated freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the essential options embrace full Unicode support, ReplayGain support, and native support for several widespread audio formats.
foobar2000 isn’t only for early adopters or software program jukebox fetishists. It doesn’t mess with fancy buttons or vivid colors, as an alternative preferring a utilitarian, easy-person interface to let the music communicate for itself.
foobar2000 makes use of tabs and panels to help the person navigate its plain, however purposeful, person interface. You can customize the interface utilizing several structure options. Menu options and recognizable command buttons reside on the high of the window.
Two panels, every with tabbed menus, reside on the left facet of the window. From there, you may view the album checklist and the properties of a specific artist or tune.
In foobar2000 you’ll additionally discover tabs for viewing a spectrogram, a spectrum, and VU meter of music presently being performed, show album artwork and synchronize with transportable players together with iPods.
foobar2000 Main features:
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with extra elements.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable person interface structure.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs in addition to transcoding all supported audio formats utilizing the Converter element.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open element structure permitting third-party builders to increase the performance of the player.
- Fixed Properties dialog glitches when scrolling content horizontally.
- Fixed Converter setup dialog crash when using mouse forward/back buttons to navigate pages.
- Fixed truncated text in Converter at 125% text size.
- Fixed unhealthy behavior of stricmp_utf8() function in shared.dll causing incorrect behavior of some components.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of some Preferences page elements with Windows 7 classic theme.
- Fixed a bug stopping some large folders from being added to the playlist accurately.
- Worked around apparent incorrect playback of audio tracks beginning with early drum hits with default output settings.
- Updated middle-click scroll marker.
- Cleaned up various leftovers from outdated versions.
- Fixed blank Properties content after some (but not all) of tag writes failed.
- Visual consistency fixes in Preferences, mainly affecting Windows 7 in classic mode.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.56 MB