foobar2000 is a complicated freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some essential options embrace full Unicode support, ReplayGain support, and native support for several widespread audio formats.
foobar2000 isn’t only for early adopters or software program jukebox fetishists. It doesn’t mess with fancy buttons or vivid colors, as an alternative preferring a utilitarian, easy-person interface to let the music communicate for itself.
foobar2000 makes use of tabs and panels to help the person navigate its plain, however purposeful, personal interface. You can customize the interface utilizing several structure options. Menu options and recognizable command buttons reside at the high of the window.
Two panels, every with tabbed menus, reside on the left facet of the window. From there, you may view the album checklist and the properties of a specific artist or tune.
In foobar2000 you’ll additionally discover tabs for viewing a spectrogram, a spectrum, and a VU meter of music presently being performed, show album artwork and synchronize with transportable players together with iPods.
foobar2000 Main features:
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with extra elements.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable person interface structure.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs in addition to transcoding all supported audio formats utilizing the Converter element.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open element structure permits third-party builders to increase the performance of the player.
Changes in foobar2000 1.6.16 :
- Reverted 1.6.15 optimization with fast DSP reinitialization on manual track change. This behavior breaks many third-party components and can’t be enabled by default. It’s now available as an option because it improves performance when using heavy-to-initialize DSPs such as new VST adapters.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Mac OS 10.11 “El Capitan” or newer.
Size: 5.56 MB