Active KillDisk is a robust and compact program that allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, SSD, and USB disks fully, excluding any risk of the future restoration of deleted files and folders.
It’s a hard disk drive sanitizing tool and partition eraser utility, DoD 5220.22 M compliant. One Pass Zeros erase technique is supported within the freeware version.
Active KillDisk supports Verification, Batch Mode, Emailing Reports, Certificate customization, and PC Shutdown after completion. Also, it detects and resets disk hidden areas (HPA/DCO). Wipes out all unused space on disks, not touching present data.
USB Plug’n’Play disks are supported. Bootable Disk Creator allows you to well from CD/DVD/USB into the Windows setting, and erase or wipe out your system disks.
Active KillDisk Desktop brings a whole and inexpensive industrial-grade disk sanitation hardware solution to the patron market. It’s extremely customizable for any context and supports U.S. DoD erasure and automated operations. This system is a must-have for any group with robust disk erasure requirements.
Active KillDisk Features:
- NEW! Active Boot Disk 64-bit boots UEFI Secure Boot systems and legacy BIOS PC
- True parallel erasing/wiping of several disks at the same time
- Users can outline the customized erase methodology using hexadecimal (hex) values and specifying the sample for everyone who goes New!
- Universal Boot Disk Creator for CD/USB media for Windows, Linux & DOS targets
- Latest Active Boot Disk Lite (WinPE-based) and Active LiveCD (Linux-based)
- Portability supplied with settings saved in INI file as a substitute for local registry
- Save Log and Shutdown PC option after erase accomplished
- Ability to send e-mail reviews by way of a pre-configured FREE SMTP account
- A certificate might be displayed after erase/wipe completion and saved as a PDF
- Erase/Wipe Certificate might be custom-made with a Logo and Technician information
- Command-line options added to support certificates and logfile options
- Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical disks or logical partitions
- Supports IDE / ATA / SATA / eSATA / external USB / SCSI hard disk drives
- Supports Solid State Drives (SSD), LUN, RAID arrays
- Erases partitions, logical drives, and unused disk space
- Supports fixed disks, USB Flash, Floppies, Zip drives, SanDisk, and CompactFlash
- Operates from any bootable media: USB disks or bootable CD/DVD/BD discs
- Supports large-size disks (more than 2TB) and disks having 4kb sector size
- Supports Batch mode (might be run from the Command Line with no user interplay)
- Scans NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/UFS/UDF/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 volumes, displays files & folders
- Data verification could also be carried out after erasing is accomplished
- The built-in Hex Viewer allows you to examine raw disk sectors and file clusters
- Wipes out NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/ExtFs volumes from areas containing deleted and unused data
- Wipes out free clusters
- Displays detected physical disks and partition information
- Wipes out deleted MFT records, Directory entries, and different system records
- Support for previewing and wiping Apple HFS+ and exFAT
What’s new in Active@ KillDisk 14.0:
- New: Added context help
- New: Secure e-mail notifications offered (added SSL/TLS support for SMTP)
- Dialogs adopted for low-resolution monitors (800×600)
- Boot Disk Creator allows customizing KillDisk settings for Boot Disk
- Latest kernel together with bug fixes and performance enhancements
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
- Ubuntu 16.04+ or similar KDE, Gnome, or other Desktop
Size: 104 MB