cFosSpeed optimizes your Internet connections with Traffic Shaping and Prioritization. It will increase your throughput and reduce your Ping. Whenever you access the Internet with more than one data stream cFosSpeed can optimize the traffic.
cFosSpeed now has a context menu option to begin and configure the Wi-Fi access point simply. If your PC is linked to the router by way of Wi-Fi, you may share the same adapter for the ad hoc Wi-Fi access point. In this case, the Wi-Fi bandwidth is available on your mobile devices, like smartphones or tablets.
When you may have this app installed on this PC, the Wi-Fi data is routed via cFosSpeed. And, by way of its Layer-7 protocol detection, it might prioritize the traffic.
If you continuously use smartphones and tablets for VoIP or streaming traffic, like music or movies, we recommend including a Wi-Fi adapter to your PC and routing the traffic of your mobile devices via this PC and cFosSpeed.
cFosSpeed additionally reduces network congestion for downloads by decreasing the TCP window size to keep the sender from sending an excessive amount of data without delay.
- Keep your internet quick throughout heavy upload/download
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Reduce audio/video streaming issues
- Wi-Fi access level
- cFos Traffic Shaping for smartphones, tablets, and different mobile devices.
For all access types: DSL, Cable, Mobile Broadband (2G/3G), Wi-Fi, etc.
- Broadband: Cable and DSL
- Narrowband: Modem and ISDN
- Mobile (LTA, UMTS, WiMAX, HSDPA, W-CDMA, WCDMA, CDMA, CDMA2000, 3G Mobile, HSCSD)
- DSL, PPPoE
- DSL, PPPoA (Vcmux and LLC)
- DSL, PPTP
- IP over AAL
- RFC1483/2684 bridged
In addition, cFos Software contains a packet filter firewall, time and volume online budgets, a skinnable transfer monitor, and several different special-function features. It has a filter language that enables consultants to write down their very own site visitors’ classifications.
Internet Tuning / Traffic Shaping
- If ACKs aren’t despatched quickly sufficient, downloads could also be sluggish throughout uploads (the traditional Traffic Shaping).
- Windows TCP Auto-Tuning could lead to too slow downloads. cFosSpeed’s RWIN growth can improve the speed.
- cFosSpeed also can speed up downloads for sure applications (see take a look at outcomes ).
- cFos Software keeps the overall ping time low, even throughout heavy uploads and downloads.
Prioritization – Your important streams first
- With this software program prioritization scheme, you possibly can all the time give all of your programs full bandwidth as a result of cFosSpeed deciding which streams have to be prioritized.
- For example, Game-Traffic, VoIP, or Audio/Video content material might be prioritized higher than uploads/downloads.
- Your filesharing could use the limitless speed of your Internet connection, however, it will likely be slowed down when you have got essential site visitors.
- The complete prioritization scheme is configurable and you may change the prioritization on the fly.
Benefits of cFosSpeed
- Full download rate throughout add
- Consistently fast response time of your Internet even under heavy load
- Substantially much less lag in online games
- Improved VoIP speech high quality
- Nice status window (with skins), so that you all the time see what’s happening
- Try to use Webview when starting the Game Analyzer from the context menu.
- Fixed a bug where the Game Analyzer would sometimes flicker with Chrome.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 5.64 MB