Linux Mint 21 is a computer operating system designed to work on most modern systems, together with typical x86 and x64 PCs. It performs the same position as Microsoft’s Windows, Mac OS, and the free BSD OS.
Linux Mint can be designed to work along with different operating systems. It can automatically arrange a “dual boot” or “multi-boot” environment throughout its installation.
Linux Mint 21 comes with to date program and brings refinements and plenty of new features. That makes your desktop even more comfortable to use. It is a good operating system for people and corporations.
Linux Mint is a modern operating system. Its growth began in 2006. It is, nevertheless, built upon very mature and confirmed program layers, together with the Linux kernel, the GNU tools, and the MATE desktop. It additionally depends on the Ubuntu and Debian projects and makes use of their systems as a base.
The Linux Mint project focuses on making the desktop more usable and more environment-friendly for regular basis tasks carried out by common users. The operating system additionally provides a huge collection of available programs and a well-integrated set of services underneath the desktop. Linux Mint noticed a fast rise in reputation and more and more people use it every single day.
The goal of Linux Mint is to provide a desktop operating system that home users and corporations can use free of charge. Also, it’s as environmentally friendly, simple to use, and stylish as possible. One of the Linux Mint project ambitions is to grow to be one of the best operating systems available by making it straightforward for people to get to use advanced technologies. Rather than simplifying them (and thereby decreasing their capabilities), or copying the approaches taken by different developers. The purpose is to develop our concept of the best desktop.
Some of the explanations for the success of Linux Mint 21 are:
- It works out of the box, with full multimedia support, and is extraordinarily straightforward to use.
- It’s each free of value and open source.
- It’s community-driven. Users are inspired to send feedback to the project so that their concepts can be utilized to enhance Linux Mint.
- Based on Debian and Ubuntu, it provides about 30,000 packages and is probably the greatest program manager.
- It’s secure and dependable. Linux Mint requires little or no upkeep. Thanks to a conservative method to program updates, a unique Update Manager, and the robustness of its Linux architecture. No regressions, no antivirus, no anti-spyware…etc.
- 1GB RAM (2GB recommended for comfortable usage).
- 15GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t match within the screen).
- The 64-bit ISO can boot with BIOS or UEFI.
- The 32-bit ISO can only boot with BIOS.
- The 64-bit ISO is recommended for all modern computer systems (Almost all computer systems offered since 2007 are geared up with 64-bit processors).
Size: 2.55 GB
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 21.1 “Vera” MATE
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 21.1 “Vera” Cinnamon
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 21.1 “Vera” Xfce