TagScanner is a strong tool for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of most modern audio formats and supports ID3v1/v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WMA, and MP4 (iTunes) tags.
You can rename files in response to information from the tags, and import tag information from filenames, or different sources. Also, carry out any textual content alternative and transformations in tags and filenames.
The highly effective TAG editor has batch capabilities and particular features. Especially related, to the playlist maker with the power to export playlists to HTML or Excel.
Also, you may get album information and download covers through online databases like FreeDB, Amazon, Discogs, or MusicBrainz.
You can create playlists with a single click and export your collection to HTML, Excel, or any user-defined format. The program has a simple-to-use multilingual interface and a built-in audio player.
- Supports MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MPEG-4, Opus, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavPack, TrueAudio, WAV, AIFF, Direct Stream Digital files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4 (iTunes) metadata
- Rename files based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Import album information and covers from online databases like Discog or Amazon
- Generate tag information from file and folder names
- Tag field formatting and rearrangement
- Word replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
- Resize cover art for portable devices on the fly
- TAGs versions conversions
- Quick playlists creation
- Export information to HTML, XML CSV, or any user-defined format
- Full support for Unicode
- Multilanguage interface
- Built-in audio player
Changes in TagScanner 6.1.16 :
- New: Now you can toggle the size of the list of placeholders
- New: function $reverse(x)
- Improved: function $trim(x,c) now has an optional parameter with a list of characters to remove and additional versions $trimleft and $trimright
- Improved: Adjusted layout of web search results since 6.1.15
- Fixed: Auto-hided taskbar can’t popup while program window maximized
- Fixed: Resize cover didn’t work as intended in some rare cases
- Updated default export scripts
- Updated support for OPUS format
- Translation: Slovenian
It included translations: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Iberian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Size: 4.26 MB