Tixati is a peer-to-peer file-sharing program that makes use of the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very massive files with nice effectiveness.
The program is free and straightforward to use a client that includes detailed views of all features of the torrent swarm, together with peers, pieces, files, and trackers. Also included are highly effective bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no have to download .torrent files if an easy magnet-link is available.
Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms make sure the quickest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, in addition to IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of total traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes, and with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding. Tixati additionally includes Customizable event logging for every download and particular person event logs for all peers inside the swarm.
Tixati has professional local file management capabilities that allow you to maneuver files to a special location even while downloading remains to be in progress. Highly versatile bandwidth throttling, together with trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable precedence for particular person transfers and peers. full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents in addition to for torrents with an announcement, together with detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works properly with the default settings, however, there are several things each user ought to do to verify they’re getting the quickest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can fluctuate vastly, you must feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works greatest for you.
On some internet connections, particularly DSL and Cable modems, an excessive amount of outgoing traffic can choke off all traffic and can affect your download speed. Tixati features each incoming and outgoing bandwidth throttles. It is mostly not essential to set the incoming bandwidth throttle, however, all users ought to set the outgoing throttle to stop an excessive amount of outgoing traffic from slowing their downloads.
Tixati is best than the rest:
- Simple and straightforward to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Super-efficient peer choice and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- Advanced features equivalent to RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Easy and fast install – no java, no .net
- NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
Changes in Tixati 3.12 :
- support tixati_local_instance_check.txt in the app folder, which allows multiple stand-alone instances to run from separate app folders
- support tixati_standalone_mode.txt in the app folder, which is the same as portable mode except without restricting system folder locations to the same device
- fixed potential crash when loading corrupt piece data storage file from the previous session
- fixed problems with the status area at top of floating channel windows
- fixed edit box select-on-focus problems in the chat room view
- non-custom colored single and multi-line text views in dialogs now have correct system colors even on dark OS themes
- file and folder selection controls on Windows builds now have a proper font-scaled minimum size request
- fixed rare crashes in menu sizing routines on Windows builds
- paned split views now accurately save/restore divider position when hosting tabbed view with different minimum heights on each tab
- proper font-scaled minimum sizing for rich-text view and plain-text views on Windows and Linux builds
- fixed GTK rich-text view selection mouse capture and text highlighting problems
- single and multi-line edit boxes now properly enforce maximum bytes input with multi-byte UTF8 sequences, preventing text-clipping later
- tree and list view minimum size request in Windows is now font-proportional
- in GTK builds, all secondary floating windows and dialogs are now destroyed instantly when the program is closed before .dat files save
- fixed other minor problems with program closedown in GTK main loop exit procedure which were causing crashes
- Auto-Shutdown now correctly executes a system shutdown on both Linux and Windows builds
- some refinements to the tree and list view background painting, now showing proper alternating-row background in all places
- fixed minor problems when dropping many files onto the main transfers view or categories panel at once
- paned view divider position is now saved separately for the main window chat view and floating channel window chat view
- fixed rare crash when sorting transfers view by time left or by BPS In/Out
- IPv6 addresses with a trailing double-colon:: are now correctly parsed in all areas of the program, and no more unnecessary host resolve
- fixed problems when manually adding peers from the transfer options tab in the peer section
- when merging duplicate transfers, web-seed and peer addresses are now properly forwarded from the duplicate transfer to the original
- adding a transfer by raw torrent hash-ID now works correctly from Add Transfer dialog, WebUI, and ctrl-V in the transfers view
- fixed crash saving core2.dat config file when there are transfers in a rare error state and missing key components
- magnet-link copy templates now correctly handle the [hash2] tag on transfers that only have a v1 hash-ID
- new wildcard: match prefix for Individual Tracker Options in Settings > Transfers > Trackers
- transfer preload window default enter-key action now works correctly
- fixed problem with DHT Peer DB view shortcut ctrl-shift ZQZ which creates transfer from selected hash entry
- fixed problems with channel Secure Local Resource Discovery, which allows peers to find each other on the local LAN
- minor refinements to the channel list display, some column alignments changed
- numerous other minor GUI tweaks and fixes throughout the program
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 16.1 MB