O&O ShutUp10++ is a small free antispy tool for Windows 11 and Windows 10 to protect privacy. That means you have full control over which comfort functions under Windows 11 and Windows 10 you wish to use, and you decide when the passing on of your data goes too far.
O&O ShutUp10++ is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC. And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software like so many other programs do these days!
Using a very simple interface, you decide how Windows 11 and Windows 10 should respect your privacy by deciding which unwanted functions you will deactivate.
O&O ShutUp10 presents you with all important settings in one location – you need no previous IT knowledge and there is no need to manually change the Windows 10 system settings.
Decide for yourself how important your “comfort” is when weighed up with your privacy and how to protect it. O&O ShutUp10 is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC.
And O&O ShutUp10 will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software like so many other programs do these days!
О&O ShutUp10++ Features:
- Adapt your security settings
- Protect your privacy
- Control location services
- Control Windows Updates
- Do not pass on your user data and diagnostics
Windows 11 and Windows 10 want to give users the easiest possible daily experience and in doing so very rarely forces you to read and confirm a security notice. Unfortunately, this simplified approach from Microsoft means much more data is passed onto them than many users would like.
Microsoft uses most data to display personalized information to you that is aimed at making your computer life easier. As an example, Windows can remind you to set off to the airport 30 minutes earlier due to traffic en route. To deliver this information to you, however, Windows has to access your calendar entries, emails (i.e. the airline confirmation email), and location and it has to have access to the internet to get traffic news.
Some services protocol your entire keyboard entries and share your WLAN access data with your Facebook contacts. Also, they can connect your PC without asking permission to a public network. While this means that you and your contacts do not have to grapple with complicated WLAN passwords. It also poses a significant security risk.
Changes in O&O ShutUp10 1.9.1436 :
- NEW: “Copilot” category added
- NEW: “Taskbar” category added
- NEW: “Search” category added
- NEW: Disable the search highlights in the taskbar
- NEW: Disable the Windows Copilot
- NEW: Disable the Copilot button from the taskbar
- NEW: Disable search with AI in the search box
- FIX: Reset to factory settings adapted
- FIX: Disable recordings of user activity
- FIX: Disable storing users’ activity history on this device
- FIX: Disable the submission of user activities to Microsoft
- FIX: Disable storage of clipboard history for the whole machine
- FIX: Disable the transfer of the clipboard to other devices via the cloud
- FIX: Disable storage of clipboard history for the current user
- FIX: Disable the Windows Customer Experience Improvement Program
- FIX: Disable backup of text messages into the cloud
- FIX: Disable suggestions in Start
- FIX: Various bug fixes
- Available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Chinese (simplified)
O&O ShutUp10 supports Microsoft Windows 11, and 10.
Size: 1.84 MB